Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread >

Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread

Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 12:07 AM

Mine will be out to all you lovely ladies by the end of the week. Like always life has gotten in the way but have had wonderful help from my kids getting everything all together. I will be sitting out the next boom as summers are even crazier around here. We have two autistic boys who are 12 and 9 then I have an almost 15yr old girl who is having kidney problems, again. She had surgery when she was 6 for a blockage from her kidney to her bladder. It kills me to see her in such pain, being a mom sometimes is rough. If you do not receive your block by the 5th of June please drop me a message and we will see what is going on. Thanks for your patience ladies.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 View Post
Mine will be out to all you lovely ladies by the end of the week. Like always life has gotten in the way but have had wonderful help from my kids getting everything all together. I will be sitting out the next boom as summers are even crazier around here. We have two autistic boys who are 12 and 9 then I have an almost 15yr old girl who is having kidney problems, again. She had surgery when she was 6 for a blockage from her kidney to her bladder. It kills me to see her in such pain, being a mom sometimes is rough. If you do not receive your block by the 5th of June please drop me a message and we will see what is going on. Thanks for your patience ladies.
Nexxus831, I'm not in any hurry for mine, take your time. I'll miss you in the next Boom. Summers are busy for me too so I'm doing a little less next time but still playing. I hope your dtr feels better soon!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:31 PM

thank you oldcatlady...the blocks are all finished and you can preview them in my signature line
Old 05-27-2013, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 View Post
thank you oldcatlady...the blocks are all finished and you can preview them in my signature line
I peeked! Love mine, thanks!
Old 05-28-2013, 04:22 AM

Bibliostone I am glad you love it. It was a treat to sew

Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
I peeked! Love mine, thanks!
Old 05-28-2013, 06:18 AM

Hello All,
I am sorry I have not been on this thread as much as I normally am or as much as I would like to be. Aside from dealing with my own brain surgeries I have been dealing with other family issues as well. It is not easy to be a swap hostess and a mom and a patient and a worker and so many other things all at once.
June 1 is fast approaching and so is the next boom. I will not be playing in it but I will gladly host for all of those who wish to continue playing.
Hugs
April
Old 05-28-2013, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Hello All,
I am sorry I have not been on this thread as much as I normally am or as much as I would like to be. Aside from dealing with my own brain surgeries I have been dealing with other family issues as well. It is not easy to be a swap hostess and a mom and a patient and a worker and so many other things all at once.
June 1 is fast approaching and so is the next boom. I will not be playing in it but I will gladly host for all of those who wish to continue playing.
Hugs
April
me,me,me,!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Hello All,
Hugs
April
I'm in for a small group for the next boom
Old 05-28-2013, 07:49 AM

I received wonderful blocks from Oldcatlady and Ahwu. Great job, ladies!

Just and update on missing blocks:
Eagleoneowl2u2
Masimmons
MdmSew'n'Sew
Nexxus831 ( I did see your notice about having them out by the end of the week)
Tracibug

I have yet to send out 2 blocks, they will be sent within the next few days to Oma7 and Eagleoneowl2u2
Old 05-28-2013, 11:01 AM

My last three grown up blocks are all mailed out today. For MdmSew'nSew, Oma7 and Eagleoneowl2u2, you should received them soon. Everyone else shoould already recieved theirs. Please let me know if it is otherwise.
Thank you. It has been a fun swap.