Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread

Received a wonderful grown-up block from Dotcomdtcm.
    Quilters have the best sense of humor, we keep everyone in stitches

Sounds like so much fun! I'd love that!
    Dotty in NYC

still need F8s from eagleoneowl2u2 andoma7

received these blocks in last few weeks from abby'smom, elizabrat, marcialee, mollymunchkin, mosher92, roseirish48, and wendsy. Thank you ladies, they are beautiful

Attached Images
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for not posting for a while, my computer wasn't letting me into the quiltingboard, and than after 3 weeks my computer crashed. Now that we're back to new, I'm back!!! I'm hoping the Easter bunny will be delivering presents this week! All my blocks ae done except for Eagleoneow12u2, still haven't recieved fabric from her. I'm sending your blocks and my fabric together. I'll be making a quilt for my local hospital, for children with cancer. Fabric is in the washer and I'll get it cut up tomorrow and send out on Monday or tuesday. Again I'm really sorry for not posting lately, but I have been working!!! Hope you all enjoy!!!

sending blocks out tomorrow to joanelizbay, NanaKathy55, TwinRiversFarm, travelinggramma, elisabrat and roseirish48.

Just packed the grown up block and labeled the envelop for OK Darla. All I have to do now is stop by the Post Office.

All blocks went out except Eagleoneow12u2, haven't recieived her fabric yet. Hope all is fine with her. Hope you all like your blocks!

Hello everyone
    Sorry I have been MIA yet again. Had two brain surgeries one on the 7 and one on the 19th. Finally able to sit at the computer for a little bit and get caught up
    I love all theblocks I am seeing

How is everyone doing?

I am also going to post one of my usual gentle reminders again This is not directed at any one person but just an overall for everyone as my duty as hostess.

1). Please remember when taking pictures that no personal information should be visible in the picture (no envelopes or tags on the block with addresses and such.)
    2). Please do not rush to get blocks made. This is not a race or a contest to see who can finish first but more a swap designed to stretch our capabilities to try new colors, new block patterns and new techniques. If you have been doing 9 patches for awhile, how about stretching just a little and try a churn dash or a friendship star. I know we all start somewhere, believe me my first blocks probably left A LOT to be desired, and heck I am sure some of mine do now but I try to make sure those blocks never make it out of my front door. Send something you would be proud to call your own and have in your own quilt. Size is important folks. We all want to be able to use the blocks we receive in our project without having to modify them or cut them down. Measure, Measure and measure again Any help we are ALL here to provide that. This is a Friendship swap after all
    3). Please try to adhere to any requests a member may make. If they ask for you to please use only white it would be great if that is what was done. If there are no requests, than by all means have a ball! (that's what I do lolol I love picking out fabrics)
    4). I think that is it for now...I may post gentle reminders again but again that is all they are. No one person is being singled out or admonished

Anything else? Send me a message.
    Hugs
    April

YEAH! April is back.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Got Oma7 F8 today and a grown up block. It is very pretty.
    Name:  Oma7 Arctic.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  805.2 KB
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Recceived a wonderful block from Oma7, thank you!

1. I also received a block from Oma7 today. Thank you for the lovely block.
    2. The only F8 I have not received is eagleonewl2u2.
    3. A grown up block is going home to Nexxus831.

A grown up block going home to ok Darla.

bibliostone,

I mailed your block today. I really like it, I hope you do too. I will post a pic in my album later today or tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    I received a beautiful block from Oma7 today. It is the only 7-sided star I have ever received. Thank you!

Name:  Oma7R.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  24.2 KB
    http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/bibliostone/library/
    Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

I just saw this pattern and thought it was interesting to have 7 points. It was in the Women's Suffrage quilt blog and I thought it was really neat.

will send blocks to moonwork42029 and urgodschild2 x2 tomorrow

missing F8 from eagleoneowl2u2

received block from oma7 - Thank you, I love it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Everyone who sent me a f8 should have there grownup block,if not please let me know.Thanks. Still just waiting for one from Eagleonewl2u2.

Received a wonderful block from Ljdugas31! Great job!

Blog Entries
    Received a wonderful block from oldcatlady today. Thanks. Even though I have not mailed out blocks, I have made several. If you want to see if yours has been done, just click on the Boom 9 link below.

Name:  oldcatladyR.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  30.9 KB
    http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/bibliostone/library/
    Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Swimming over from the Atlantic swap to say hi-- and Bibliostone! This block is breathtaking!

Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
    Received a wonderful block from oldcatlady today. Thanks. Even though I have not mailed out blocks, I have made several. If you want to see if yours has been done, just click on the Boom 9 link below.

Name:  oldcatladyR.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  30.9 KB
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Hi Everyone,
    Just popping in to say hello and see how all is going. March was a crazy month for me with two surgeries for me and one for hubby! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!
    Hugs
    April

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you all know I sent out all my done blocks and my F8th with them. Everyone is done but eagleonewl2u2. I hope you all have recieved them by now, but if you haven't please let me know. I also just got a message from eagleonewl2u2 and she said she should be sending her F8th out soon. She has had a few tough weeks. Also I want to thank Linda Dugas for a pretty grown up block and dotcomdtom for 2 lovely blocks. Thank you both verymuch. Thanks again to all.

I am only missing eagleonewl2u2 f8th and I haven't sent out any grownups yet but I will. I will update later on whom I have received from they are lovely.
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

One day at a time I am getting things done.....one-handed! Today these grown-up guys are boomeranging back home: Please forgive any imperfections done by my lonely right hand. and again with the enter button...it is not moving the cursor to the next row!errrgghhh...ahwu,bibliostone,ljdugas31,masimmo nsmadamsewnsew,navarre2011,oldcatlady,oma7,urgodsc hild2, wendsy...hope you like!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast