Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 01-09-2011, 08:41 PM

Wow, I just realized that sounds like a virgin talking about her first yahoozie!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:49 PM

OH, and I got 5 squishies in the mail Friday. Woohoo... Of course, I had to work this week-end but tomorrow Oh happy day!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by DonnaD
Wow, I just realized that sounds like a virgin talking about her first yahoozie!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-10-2011, 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by shaysmema
I'm going to be out of comission for a while, admitted my hubby to hospital this morning with pnemonia he also has COPD and CHF, please say a prayer for him. My son is on his way here from Fl so when he get here I mightbe able to go home for a few hours don't know how much sewing I will get done, but I will try. I don't want to get to far behind. So glad I brought my lap top with me so I can stay in touch.
Shaysmema, please take care of you, your husband is in my thoughts and prayers and you also. I pray a save trip for your son from Fl. Please stay in touch if you are able and let us know how your husband is doing.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:53 AM

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to you and yours shaysmema!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaD
Well. it is certainly not that good!! LOL
Old 01-10-2011, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47
***** Just sew you know , the blocks you send back to me will be sewn into quilts for our American Soldiers in Afghanistan, . I am told it is very cold over there at night this time of year. If anyone has extra 12 1/12" blocks that they want to donate, just include them in the envelope. Please sign your blocks with your name and state if you donate so the soldiers will know where the blocks have traveled from. Thanks for your help
Hi Patty - I wanted to do some blocks, but don't really have time to do the total needed for the group. I would like to try to make up a few blocks during this time to submit to you for the soldiers ... I'm wondering if that will be okay with you ... and I'm sure April won't mind at all ... I wanted to join in this swap, but have limited time, however I can make a few blocks (even if it's 2 a month) to donate. Please let me know what you think. I will use all my own material (as I have some and that's not a problem).

Thanks, Robin
Old 01-10-2011, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by JudyG
Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance. Got 8 squishies in the mail this afternoon. Chose 2 spoiled huskies as my first fabric to work on since I love, love, love blue and that little floral is gorgeous. Can't wait to get started on the next one. This is addictive.
LOL Told you it was...ready to sign up for 5.0 yet? :mrgreen:
Hugs
April
I am going to prepare NOW for 5.0. I already have the fabric ... I only have to get the other stuff together ... I just hope that I can do 5.0 :/
Old 01-10-2011, 09:10 AM

Well I am squished! :mrgreen: In my mailbox today I found 4 squishies from BoomBuddies and 7, yes 7, from you Besties :thumbup: I received from:
JaneCat
Shaysmema
Carsay
MaineLadybug
Obsessed
Pattis47
PokerDiva

My goal is to send your finished blocks with my F8s, but I'm not sure if I'll make it with this recent windfall, but if not the F8s will go out as soon as possible. Now I have plenty of stuff to work with while the snow flies outside! We're suppose to have 3 days of snowing, so I'll have a good excuse to stay in.

Hope everyone's having fun :-D and enjoying all the different fabrics coming your way.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:38 AM

Received squishies today from Shaysmema, Lisa, Carsey, Maine Ladybug, and PokerDiva.