Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 01-14-2011, 04:59 PM

Received the following F8s in the last two days:
Jennifer22206
Nurse Bonnie
Lillie
Sweetness
Judy G
Chigger Holler Quilter
Hugs
April
Old 01-14-2011, 05:50 PM

I received Lillie's squishie today...so pretty!
Old 01-14-2011, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Originally Posted by JudyG
I just got back from the post office. I had purchased 6x9 manila envelopes without the clasp thinking I would get by with .61 postage. They said that since they were "lumpy" (the seams), I had to pay extra for hand canceling because they wouldn't go through the machines. I thought it interesting that they didn't mark them to be "hand canceled."
You guys are scaring me. I have been mailing my completed blocks in legal envelopes with one reg stamp. None have come back and I know a least one has made it to where it was suppose to go but now I am afraid to keep doing that. If anyone gets a block from me with postage due, please let me know and I will send you a stamp or something.
I sent a completed block out today in the legal size envelope. My postmistress said it was just fine! and with regular stamp...:) Hope it makes it home okay!
I think it depends on the person at the post office. I didn't have any stamps so took them in to see what they would cost. Should have just bought stamps and put them on. Bet they wouldn't have come back.
Hand canceled just means the clerk puts a ink stamp over your stamp.

It has been my experience that whether you pay more or not means NOTHING to the wokers. Most of the squishes I received where the person paid extra so it wouldn't go through the machine went through anyway.

I love all my squishes even if they arrive postage due or in a body bag ;)
Old 01-14-2011, 06:16 PM

I figured it out. :) And I'm about to hit confirm on an order I placed! :D
Old 01-14-2011, 06:20 PM

OK. 28 of my F8’s seem to have gotten to their new home. There seems to be several names that I don’t know if my blocks got to them. The names are: bookworm, Diecy, goldendog55, jaciqltznok, Main Ladybug, MegsAnn, and OK Darla. Could you please post when you receive them so I can mark them off or send you more fabric??? Thanks!!!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:21 PM

I received F8's today from buddy'smom, LovingIzabella, and Materialgirl. These are going to be fun ones to work with! April, we have soooo many ideas for you! It will be hard to narrow it down!

I will have completed blocks going home to Lillie and PokerDiva tomorrow. Lillie, you certainly gave me a challenge! lol I hope you like what we made.

I received some incredible blocks, too! Thank you, all. :)

Here are my latest completed blocks from Materialgirl, buddy'smom and Poker Diva (my mom thought your name was PORK Diva! lol)

Materialgirl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160366[/ATTACH]

buddy'smom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160367[/ATTACH]

Poker Diva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160368[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-160361.jpe   attachment-160362.jpe   attachment-160363.jpe  
Old 01-14-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by oatw13
I received F8's today from buddy'smom, LovingIzabella, and Materialgirl. These are going to be fun ones to work with! April, we have soooo many ideas for you! It will be hard to narrow it down!

I will have completed blocks going home to Lillie and PokerDiva tomorrow. Lillie, you certainly gave me a challenge! lol I hope you like what we made.

I received some incredible blocks, too! Thank you, all. :)

Here are my latest completed blocks from Materialgirl, buddy'smom and Poker Diva (my mom thought your name was PORK Diva! lol)
I'v definately been called worse. LOL
Old 01-14-2011, 06:47 PM

Such beautfiul beautiful blocks!! I can not wait to see what you ladies come up with Misty :-) I am super excited!
For now though I am off to bed with some meds-having some vision issues so I hope the meds and sleep clear them out.
Night all
Hugs
April
Old 01-14-2011, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Originally Posted by oatw13

I've definately been called worse. LOL
She thought maybe you were a pig farmer! lol

April - feel better. Hopefully a good night's sleep will do the trick.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Such beautfiul beautiful blocks!! I can not wait to see what you ladies come up with Misty :-) I am super excited!
For now though I am off to bed with some meds-having some vision issues so I hope the meds and sleep clear them out.
Night all
Hugs
April
Hope you feel better. Nitenite *hugs*