Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Old 07-16-2013, 06:04 PM

Me too MaryT, waiting is the hard part. Just decided today I'd slow down and have blocks to make then I'd feel better. Plus I have projects going on for me, had 2 quilts to mail today for a customer, they are in the mail, and my Dad isn't doing real well. Have to make time for him also....He drives through my little town about twice a week but he can't stop here on the way to the doctor, he thinks that is totally different than me driving to him. What do ya' do??? Guess I'll be driving because I love him to death and would be crushed if something happens to him and he thought I didn't want to visit with him. Now if the evil step mother would shut up and let us actually talk it would be so nice. Won't go into that, it's a whole other story.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:13 PM

Have received fat 1/8's from Annaquilters, awilson, catgirl,brat, jaba, janicemcc, joanelizbay, libster, ljugas, sunrise450, Marytoddliz and Tubsfam. Have to make a mugrug then can start on these. Haven't even had a chance to open the envelopes yet

Terriamn
Old 07-16-2013, 06:16 PM

Two more down 10 more to go. Have 2 more cut out but Im not in a terrible hurry because Im already missing receiving F8s in the mail and thinking if I go too fast I wont have but the slow group to do after September...Anna, AWilson, Ill mail your finished ones tomorrow. NO PEAKING!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:24 PM

Catgirl807, you have a finished block going out in the morning. Pictures are posted in my album if you want to peak a little early.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:24 PM

Finished blocks in the mail tomorrow for ljdugas and Sunrise450. Pictures are in my album if you want to peek
Old 07-16-2013, 06:30 PM

Received fabric from:

jaba
ljdugas31
awilson
sunrise450
Old 07-16-2013, 08:30 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
...Anna, AWilson, Ill mail your finished ones tomorrow. NO PEAKING!
Yah right! I love it. Sorry for peeking.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:20 AM

Just thought I'd let you all know that we've guests coming for almost a week so I won't have much time to work on blocks until they leave. I hope to sneak in a little sewing time now and then and I will be checking the board to see how you all are coming along. I have all but 3 f8s now and have sent out 2 blocks. Happy stitching!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Phyllis, when you check on someones profile, it will take you to the albums. I will tell you how to check my albums.

1. Click on my name with your left mouse button, you will have several options, view my profile, send me a private message, View Forum Posts, view blog Entries or view articles (I am not sure about that one, I should write an article to find out!) any way click with the left mouse button on the View Profile (when you "hover" over it there is a underline and the word is highlighted)

2. when you get to my profile page along the left side of the page scroll down and you will see Albums, Usually the last one made is the most current. My albums are named Boom 10 for this group (I am only in one group) some others have named them differently. But go exploring. But watch out that "Rabbit hole" is deep, you might not emerge for a while!
Thank you! Now just to learn how to post a picture!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:43 AM

Its pretty easy. When you type a message in here and scroll down to send hit "Go Advanced" instead of send. It will take you to another line that says "manage attachments" and you have to put in a "title". A new window opens and you click on "browse". Find the picture file you want to upload and click on upload then when it says "file uploaded" you can click on the close window tab and then just click submit reply and you picture should show up.