Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-18-2011, 05:11 PM

Mine never has let me know that she got hers and she got it back on the 8th.

Originally Posted by wanda lou
Hey secret pal... Didn't you like your package?
Old 06-18-2011, 05:20 PM

got a note from my secret pal and wil lmail my swap on the 24th. So I will stay off the bench......though you have some tasty bits there now.mmmmm
Old 06-18-2011, 05:27 PM

I guess I will join you all on the bench. I have been fairly busy. Is there very many still on the bench? Maybe, we will get our squishies next week. I hope, I hope!!!! :-)
Old 06-18-2011, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare
I guess I will join you all on the bench. I have been fairly busy. Is there very many still on the bench? Maybe, we will get our squishies next week. I hope, I hope!!!! :-)
Oh Sherry
I am so sorry that you are still on the bench! You sent me such a wonderful pkg! I hope it comes soon! You deserve something great soon!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:55 PM

My SP's pkg was delivered yesterday. She is usually on here but hasnt been yesterday or today :( I hope she finds it soon and is happy with it!!! :):):):):):):)

:thumbup: :thumbup: She got it and loves it!! I got a PM right after I posted this! I love it that she is happy with it!!!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by shawnemily
My SP's pkg was delivered yesterday. She is usually on here but hasnt been yesterday or today :( I hope she finds it soon and is happy with it!!! :):):):):):):)

:thumbup: :thumbup: She got it and loves it!! I got a PM right after I posted this! I love it that she is happy with it!!!!!
Yes I do love it all, it is a wonderful squishy. It arrived yesterday, but my computer decided it needed a little break. Then I had pages and pages of posts to catch up on, what great packages.

Look at all the neat goodies I received from shawnemily! She sent me a Quick Quilts magazine (perfect for a newbie), two darling patterns, three really pretty FQs, TWO handmade pincushions, a bookmark, postcard, a rubber gripper from Remington Arms (where she works) and a big bag of my favorite peanut butter M&Ms. She also sent me a Kung Fu Panda coloring book since I collect pandas, isn't that fun! Thank you soooo much!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-213583.jpe  
Old 06-18-2011, 07:21 PM

Can we choose to have more than one SS? I realize that if we say 2 we ship to 2 as well. I junderstand that. Just wondering. Thanks :)
Old 06-18-2011, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
Juli do you want the fabric that actually says "it's a boy" on it? or do you want the fabric line that is called it's a boy thing? I can look for you the next time I go to town and let you know. Our Joann's had the one with the lettering on it but that was awhile back. I am not sure they still do. You might try their online store and see if they carry it there. Good luck. crafty_linda_b

Originally Posted by Juli
Does anyone here know of any good places to find Its a boy baby fabric? I have been trying to find some. I have found a lot of Its a girl fabric, but I can't seem to find any It's a boy fabric.
Here's some blue fabric on eBay that says "It's a Boy" on it. They have 4 yards available. http://compare.ebay.com/like/3206568...=sbar&_lwgsi=y
Old 06-18-2011, 10:40 PM

Ladybug1938 I am so happy that you like your package. I wasn't really sure. Again I am sorry it took so long to get to you, but I went out of state and left your ladybug candles at home. If it wasn't for that you would have gotten your firmy lots sooner.

verna2197
Old 06-19-2011, 04:29 AM

I received my June secret pal from Pennyj123 and I love everything that you sent me. I have already talked to Penny and spoke to here on the phone to thank her personally. We only live 45 minutes away and we have met before at a QB breakfast.
I received lots of dog fabric, some lovely santa fabric, Lots of chocolate sachets, some marshmellows, boxes of nuts, a little handy container, a gift books with some nice sayings. Penny also sent me a travel diary as she knew I was going overseas in 2 weeks
Thanks again it was very much appreciated.

My gifts from Penny
[ATTACH=CONFIG]213696[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-213690.jpe