Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-29-2011, 07:06 AM
Power Poster

quiltingaggie-what a great swap you recieved.sharonAnne-Your husband did a great job on the package wrapping. It looks so pretty.Mary
Old 06-29-2011, 07:17 AM

Quilting Aggi,

Your package is fabulous. I love the dress towel. How cute!
I hope your little one gets to feeling better fast.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:21 AM

Quilting Aggi what a nice package you received. I am eager to get July's pal. I have some things and when I get thier name I can personalize it. I have a lot of fun putting these together
Old 06-29-2011, 07:59 AM

Wine gum! Why has no one ever told me about this before! LOL
Old 06-29-2011, 08:05 AM
Swap Hosts

What a fabulous package! Lucky you -- and what a nice SP you had!

I'm getting a little worried about a package sent to someone ... the tracking number isn't showing up at all although I brought it to the post office. So ... if someone living in WV gets a package ... please let us know!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I have to say something, I guess I let it go on to long. No one knows why a package wasn't sent. I am getting pms about all the negative posts here. They have to stop now. If there is a problem, pm me. This is suppose to be fun! Angels have been dispatched to where they are needed and things are being taken care of. Like my mom used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. Everyone who signs up will receive a package. I don't want any more people dropping out because of all the negativity.
Well said!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne
What a wonderful lot of birthday wishes!!! Thank you all sewww very much. Quilters are lovely people. I did not get my squishy today, but received lots of love, and hugs, and cards which mean way more to me than any material things ever could. Of course tangibles come in handy, too. lol. My DH DID buy me a car last month as an early b-day present. And today he made me my favorite carrot cake from scratch, plus he gave me the loveliest wrapped package AND a large gift certificate to Beverly Fabrics. He always knows just the right things to give me. Oh, and a dinner out tonight, too. My kids both called, as did my mom, and my brother (we are all over the US map). Work was slow and easy. The weather was cool. What more could I want? Thanks again for thinking of me. PS - didn't DH do a lovely job of wrapping my new GPS?
Sharonanne - what a loving and thought family you have, especially the DH. Sounds like you had the perfect day.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:35 AM

Quilting Aggi - hope your little guy is over the teething and cold soon. Neither are fun things to go through. I had fun putting your parcel together, especially when I found out you are also a machine embroider. Happy it made it to you safe and sound. Have you incorporated machine embroidery with quilting?
Old 06-29-2011, 10:48 AM

So just had a chat with my really cute very young mailman (love those guys in uniform) LOL. Anyway the Canada Posties are back to work, but it will be a long while before all the backlogged mail gets delivered. He said they are not permitted to work overtime and they must deliver only the oldest mail first. So that also means any pieces put in the mail system today is added to the backlog. No idea when things will be running smoothly again. So for those waiting for their SP package that are coming via Canada Post hang in there, the day of delivery will come. Dar
Old 06-29-2011, 10:48 AM

got my package today but i am at work can't see what't in it till i get home will post tomarrow of what i got