Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >
  • CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

• CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-11-2011, 04:00 AM

My SP package is off to it's new owner. It is heading east of me!
    Old 06-11-2011, 04:25 AM

I believe in birthday seasons, so it's not to late to wish you a happy birthday!!! Hope your actual day was a nice one!!!
    Old 06-11-2011, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by mooretll
    Happy Birthday!!!
    Originally Posted by MDMPanther
    Originally Posted by babyfireo4
    Is there anyone who's b-day is this month?
    I'm on the 23rd of June headed for 25 woo here comes the car insurance break! ;)
    Yes....Mine was yesterday!!! Yaaaaay!!!
    Thank you!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
    Old 06-11-2011, 05:35 AM

My SP's package has been mailed..Its going to a lady who lives in a place that is known for its awesome party !! ..it was NOT mailed to there though :lol: ..Instead it was mailed to a state that borders me :wink:
    Old 06-11-2011, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by littleone
    Originally Posted by SLHughes
    Originally Posted by MDMPanther
    Such cool packages being recv'd already!! Well, SP....I'm just about ready to send your's out.....just a couple of things to get and it will be on it's way to the Northern most upperwest Corner from me....I know you've been looking so I won't say much more, but hang in there....maybe I can get out out by the weekend!!! ;) ;)
    Could this be me??? I am northern west ... of most everyone!!! Hehe. :-D
    No! NO! it's me...........I hope.
    Sorry ladies but I’m sad to say that the firmy I just sent is not coming your way, though the lovely recipient is not far from you, I hope when she gets it she’ll be happy too. According to Googlemaps she’s about 2905 miles away and the package should arrive by next Saturday!!! :) :) :)
    Old 06-11-2011, 08:03 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
    Originally Posted by candi
    Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    I'm sending mine tomorrow too. Got it already to go.
    Mary, where did you say yours was going????Oh yeah, you never said :mrgreen:
    Candi I think Mary said her package was going to her SP...isn't that right Mary??
    Can you tell I am feeling better now? I am getting back to my old ornery self *L* crafty_linda_b
    Glad your feeling better. Candi got her package so we should be safe now,no more looking over our shoulders.Did that bush just move closer??? Mary
    Old 06-11-2011, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
    Originally Posted by candi
    I'm sending mine tomorrow too. Got it already to go.
    Mary, where did you say yours was going????Oh yeah, you never said :mrgreen:
    Candi I think Mary said her package was going to her SP...isn't that right Mary??
    Can you tell I am feeling better now? I am getting back to my old ornery self *L* crafty_linda_b
    Glad your feeling better. Candi got her package so we should be safe now,no more looking over our shoulders.Did that bush just move closer??? Mary
    :mrgreen:
    Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 AM

I woke up this morning to a wonderful surprise at my doorstep this morning. My secret pal package from Mary (lawsonmugs) has arrived! I had a bad friday and this certainly did cheer me up.
    Mary sent 2 handmade pincushions. One was a dress makers form with a tiny tape measure draped over the neck, pins and a floral corsage..at the bottom "life's a stitch" was written. The other one was a sewing machine with great detail..it has a tiny tomato pincushion with tiny pins in it, a spool of thread, a thimble and a threaded needle..with a tiny tape measure and scissors. It is so adorable.
    My mother enjoyed the package as much as I did.
    She also included a crockpot hot pad. Which is perching at this moment on my crockpot of soup. She also made a pretty manicure pouch with tools inside. It is made with a purple/pink batik fabric. She also sent some pretty fall fabric. I have tons of fabric, but no fall fabrics. There is a package of fall leaf buttons. I have ideas circling in my head for a project using them.
    Yesterday I was going through my bobbin box and the thread was tangled and everywhere...not any more. She include a package of ponytail elastics to hold the thread in place
    She sent a cute notebook with gerbera daisies on it..that is hiding in a side pocket of my purse...granddaughter Chloe is always rooting through my purse. Hopefully she won't find it!
    To top the package off she sent my favorite York peppermint patties..and a nice homemade card. I love homemade things...
    Thank you so much Mary..I love all of the items in the package. You certainly made it special.
    I can't wait for hubby to get home to show him. Then I can spring it on him that I need that shelf put up. The shelf is very old, it came out of my bedroom at my childhood home. I think I need to do a little eye batting. LOL.
    Peace and Blessings, and tons of hugs
    Thank you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-209958.jpe   attachment-209961.jpe   attachment-209962.jpe   attachment-209963.jpe   attachment-209965.jpe  

attachment-209966.jpe  
    Old 06-11-2011, 09:37 AM
    Swap Hosts

Gee, I'm having awful luck with my buddies opening their mail when it arrives!

Bullet Arrival at Post Office, June 11, 2011, 7:07 am, BRIGHAM CITY, UT 84302
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 10, 2011, 11:49 pm, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 09, 2011, 10:18 pm, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
    Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 09, 2011
    Old 06-11-2011, 09:41 AM

Great package! Those pin cushions are cute!

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
    I woke up this morning to a wonderful surprise at my doorstep this morning. My secret pal package from Mary (lawsonmugs) has arrived! I had a bad friday and this certainly did cheer me up.
    Mary sent 2 handmade pincushions. One was a dress makers form with a tiny tape measure draped over the neck, pins and a floral corsage..at the bottom "life's a stitch" was written. The other one was a sewing machine with great detail..it has a tiny tomato pincushion with tiny pins in it, a spool of thread, a thimble and a threaded needle..with a tiny tape measure and scissors. It is so adorable.
    My mother enjoyed the package as much as I did.
    She also included a crockpot hot pad. Which is perching at this moment on my crockpot of soup. She also made a pretty manicure pouch with tools inside. It is made with a purple/pink batik fabric. She also sent some pretty fall fabric. I have tons of fabric, but no fall fabrics. There is a package of fall leaf buttons. I have ideas circling in my head for a project using them.
    Yesterday I was going through my bobbin box and the thread was tangled and everywhere...not any more. She include a package of ponytail elastics to hold the thread in place
    She sent a cute notebook with gerbera daisies on it..that is hiding in a side pocket of my purse...granddaughter Chloe is always rooting through my purse. Hopefully she won't find it!
    To top the package off she sent my favorite York peppermint patties..and a nice homemade card. I love homemade things...
    Thank you so much Mary..I love all of the items in the package. You certainly made it special.
    I can't wait for hubby to get home to show him. Then I can spring it on him that I need that shelf put up. The shelf is very old, it came out of my bedroom at my childhood home. I think I need to do a little eye batting. LOL.
    Peace and Blessings, and tons of hugs
    Thank you so much!