Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
DEC. fat quarter swap:  BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st >

DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

Old 12-20-2014, 11:11 AM

Sewellie-my prayers are with you hope all is well. In looking through my stash for some other material -found my Valentine's fabric for the next swap-yay! It's not even all novelty which is very unusual for me. LOVE THE NOVELTY FABRIC!!! Don't even have to search. But don't even have to go to the fabric store either - but I will make it past that. Gotta get some wrapping done. Hubby taking the little guy to the archery range today so gotta do his wrapping while they are gone. Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!

P.S. Glad you two enjoyed your treats!!
Old 12-22-2014, 09:15 AM

I too love novelties. sucker every time. I am the very happy recipient of good news. My daughter called at midnight to announce her official engagement! omg! I was so very happy for her and am so excited to hear all her good news. told her to bring her computer with her so she can Skype wedding shopping and all her good ideas. she so wants me to be included I just don't have the energy to fly out there to shop and she sure cant shop here. yikes would she be disappointed. no 10k wedding dresses for sale in Cody. probably a 2k limit and boy would that be fancy. She is going to have one elegant gorgeous wedding. I am so happy her dreams are all going to come true. Me I think wouldn't all that money be lovely to put into buying a house ? spend 1/4 of your wedding and the rest on a house. silly practical me what am I thinking! maybe dad will help buy her a house. they are such lucky children.
Old 12-23-2014, 04:45 AM

Well I wanted to make sure I got my last Christmas wish in before the holiday is crashing in upon us. It will be a peaceful quiet snowy Christmas here in Cody. I have clinic on Christmas (no rest for the wicked!) and will rest most of the day. Taco night for Steve so its an easy evening just the two of us. My son Alex is here in January so think we will make a stir fry for him or steaks and mushrooms his choice. two of his favorite meals both easy on Mom which is a lovely choice all in all. so much to do so little time.. ok so much time who can argue that? wishing you all a happy holiday of your chosing. May it be full of love and laughter and peace. never underestimate peace.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:32 AM

Merry Christmas Eve!
Brat, I know I've already said it, but it can't be said too many times...
Congrats on your beautiful daughter's wedding!! I've never used Skype, but I know it must be a great thing to have..so you can be included in her wedding preparation.
Kif
Old 12-24-2014, 11:34 AM

I too am happy for you and your daughter. I have never Skyped either, but that will be great for both of you!
I will write to you later explaining my newest situation. Was in the ER again yesterday. Two times since Thanksgiving. I hope they have solved my problem. After picking up meds, doctor said, "Go to your kids." Went home and finished packing and headed out about 6 hours later than we had planned. But we're here in Idaho City safe & sound until Saturday. Just started snowing again.

I wish you all happiness and good health for the new year. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
Ellie
Old 12-24-2014, 04:36 PM

Boy Ellie, you've been through the ringer.. I pray you fell better soon, and enjoy your kids and Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Kif
Old 12-24-2014, 06:33 PM

Merry Christmas everyone from our house to yours. You all are such a part of my life everyday, I truly am thankful for all of you and your support. Wishing you love, happiness, good health and peace for the coming year.