Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap closes Nov 30th 4pm CDT

got my sp name and am excited! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Blog Entries
    I forgot to post that all names are given out and if you do not have one to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Peg View Post
    Got mt name. Now to start getting your package together. You like red type candy.
    ohh that has to be me.. Strawberry Twizzlers, Red Hots, Hot Tamales. Oh yes it just has to be me, me, me!
    I collect Seraphim Angels

got my names and as I am unable to do any sewing or quilting since my surgery in Oct (did not go well at all) my SPs will not be getting anything homemade. I am truly sorry.
    I do believe I have had my Sps before, 1 I know for sure the other kinda iffy. Oh yeah also forgot to mention Dh did the shopping for me. LOL!

Sp 1 - you are on a different time zone that me, your town was settled 1701, your town can boast about a Hollywood Costume Designer born and raised there.

Sp 2 - you are on the same time zone as me, your town holds a fair annually since 1888. Thats about it for you. LOL!

Truly hope you enjoy your packages.

verna2197

PS alomost forgot I even remembered to put a note in the package.

Power Poster
    Verna maybe, maybe not.

I got my name and I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed with the thing you want the most (story of my life, lol). I can't find an online retailer that sells what you want - don't think these are sold here. But I am sending you you a substitute. If it doesn't work, it can also be used for something else........

You've been quilting a looooooong time, so I've decided to make my parcel 'all things Scottish', so I hope you won't be disappointed. Och aye.
    Lang may yer lum reek. (I'm a knitter - hence - 'Knit-ette'. Confuses a lot of people!)

Got my name. Thanks Lori for letting me sign up late. You're the best!
    SP I've never had your name before you've been sewing alot longer than me, (which doesn't have to be very long, LOL) you like dark chocolate and you have 2 furbabies!

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
    Got my name. Thanks Lori for letting me sign up late. You're the best!
    SP I've never had your name before you've been sewing alot longer than me, (which doesn't have to be very long, LOL) you like dark chocolate and you have 2 furbabies!
    OK, the length of time sewing, chocolate and furbabies describe me. First time in a couple of months that clues have described me.
    I have two names this month -- one likes red, and the other wants red fabric. So I'm going to be red this month!

I have my name and my sp lives a loooooooooooooooooong way from me across the waters, but a place I would like to visit.
    Pat
    Patsy

Blog Entries
    I just got a message from a friend of Krystyna's that she is in the ER now and has had a heart attack. That is all I know at the moment, I have asked to be kept in the loop so I can let you all know what is happening. Please keep her in your prayers. Lori

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    I just got a message from a friend of Krystyna's that she is in the ER now and has had a heart attack. That is all I know at the moment, I have asked to be kept in the loop so I can let you all know what is happening. Please keep her in your prayers. Lori
    Oh my god, how awful! Prayers to her and her family, will be waiting for more news
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Oh, my!! I have not been reading the board a lot lately, even forgot to send Lori my info so I am not playing, but will certainly keep an eye out to find out how Krystyna is.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

will be praying

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    I just this morning received a pm from Krystyna in which she expressed concern that she might have experienced a heart problem last nite. I'm glad she went and had it checked out. Will be anxiously awaiting news. She's said often that she's not real fond of doctors, so I'm hoping they give her a good exam before they let her go again. Krystyna -- if you see this -- LET them do all the poking and prodding they need to do so this doesn't happen again!!! We miss you and need you to be all better.

Power Poster
    I also got a note from Krystyna saying she felt had a heart, so glad she checked it out. She has been through so much in the last couple of years plus her husband. Hugs and prayers.

My packages are in the mail. Dh mailed them for me. Hope you like what you

Krystyna you are in my prayers. May God Bless you

Blog Entries
    Krystyna know that we all are sending prayers your way.... Hugs
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

omgosh! Krystyna if you are reading this please please let the doctors do what they need to do with you. Your health is important to you and your family AND your quilting board family here. Prayers to you and your family sweetie! {{{HUGS}}}.

Blog Entries
    Krystyna is home now and groggy, but okay. I'm sure she'll come on and post when she's up to it. Thanks for all the prayers for her.
    Ronda

Blog Entries
    I got word that Krystyna did NOT have a heart attack. Here is the pm I got: Great news! No surgery after all...not sure what's going on with her pain, but her hearts good.

Good to hear that Krystyna is home and won't need surgery!
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Krystyna - hope you're on the mend - and your husband too. Thinking of you both. What a year.
    Lang may yer lum reek. (I'm a knitter - hence - 'Knit-ette'. Confuses a lot of people!)

That's great news! Krystyna get some rest!

Krystyna-Glad you are home. All your board friends prayers must have made a difference. Take care!!

Blog Entries
    God is good! Krystyna, take care of yourself! Keeping you in our prayers.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast