Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Swap Closes November 30th 4:00pm >

December Secret Pal Swap Closes November 30th 4:00pm

December Secret Pal Swap Closes November 30th 4:00pm

Old 12-14-2015, 05:19 PM

I received the nicest package from Frickles; FQ's, a Christmas table runner, an apron, two Pillsbury recipe books and a lovely sachet.

Thanks so much!!!
Old 12-15-2015, 05:12 AM

received from shamrock , thanks so much...everything was great...love looking a books and the novel is a new one for me....can use everything...thanks again and Merry Christmas

can't wait to try the coffee....
Attached Thumbnails 100_0995.jpg  
Old 12-15-2015, 10:58 AM

Thanks to Cuppy for my package, a glue stick, Christmas socks, body wash & a couple of holiday fat quarters.
I want to wish all of you great secret pals a Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy new year. Shirley
Old 12-16-2015, 05:24 AM

Dear Belfrybat - Thank you for the giftcard . I am truly blessed.
Old 12-16-2015, 03:39 PM

THANK YOU To ADLEIA H. for the great SPAL box that arrived today... YIPEE made my day !!!! HAD lots of sewing goodies , Christmas tin FULL of candy, a cute owl applique pattern another valentine pattern, an adult coloring book, piece of purple batik fabric, kitty treats for my missy,. I think I remembered everything....? THANK YOU so much!!!
Old 12-18-2015, 04:03 PM

I received package from soniboo Sonja.Seed beeds
of all colors,color pencils,stamps for stamp art, Christmas batik fabric and pattern for a table runner and treats for my Chinese sharpei dogs. They ate the treats right away . Thank you sew much for what I ask for. You are so nice. Thank you.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:26 AM

I received a lovely envelope from deltadawn with handmade goodies and a few fat quarters. Thanks! My package went out late due to fabric I ordered taking forever to get here. Hopefully getting exactly what you wanted will make up for it being late!
Old 12-20-2015, 02:33 PM

hopefully I will be back here in January, we have moved and I can't find anything. LOL No sewing room its all down in an xtra room that we have, so depressing, already having withdrawals from not being able to sew or at least knowing that if I wanted to go and sew something I could. Dh is going to convert the whole attic for my sewing room. Can't wait this is going to be awesome. Will take pics so everyone can see before and after.
Old 12-20-2015, 07:18 PM

I want to thank Nancy in Louisiana for a package she sent to me. I was not in the swap. I have not participated in the swap for about a year. She wanted to thank me for continuing the swap even during the time I was in the hospital after surgery. Also with everything that has happened the last couple of months. I do not post this to make anyone feel bad, I just wanted her to know how much it meant to me. Since the pain in my back has been so bad I haven't sewed anything, I could not sit that long. Doing this swap has kept me in touch with people who I consider my friends. This means YOU, the one reading this!! I thank you all for having me in your sewing rooms with you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you, each and everyone of you! I will also be posting the sign up for the January swap after I get this note to you sent. Hugs to all.....Lori
Old 12-20-2015, 07:55 PM

As promised here is link to January swap. Please ask your friends to sign up as well as our number of participants are falling every month. I know that December is a busy busy month and that would explain this month.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t273542.html