Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun! >

December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun!

December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun!

Old 12-01-2022, 09:03 AM

Names are out. I know some of you may have had your secret pal in the last 6 months, but the group is small so this is happening more often. I know I love putting the package together according to the recipients likes.

Merry Christmas and let the package preparation begin.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:21 PM

I love SP in December. It is a mini quilty Christmas party. I already have a special surprise in the works for my SP.

If in need of other ideas I just realized I could so use another set of measuring spoons in the kitchen. So simple but I never think of it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their first day of December. I am volunteering for a play tonight.
Old 12-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Power Poster

Wanted to let my secret pal know your package will be delivered by 12/10/2022.

Everyone stay well and all stay clear of the next wave of COVID.

Darcyshannon, I hope your play went well.

BrendaK

Last edited by BrendaK; 12-06-2022 at 11:42 PM.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Power Poster

I received my package from Logcabin82. I must be the first one to receive her package as no one else has said anything. I hope that I wasn't suppose to wait for something and I opened early. Oh well what's done is done.

I wish that I knew how to post pictures because she sent some things that need to be seen. A silicone hot pad and a wonderful pouch filled with 4" square wool pressing mat, 6" x 8" Olfa Self healing mat, angled Edge Lint Brush, a Micron Archival Pen, and Wonder clips. That's not all 2 patterns and some fat quarters.

Hope you all enjoy your packages as much as I am mine.

Thank you again Patti.
Old 12-10-2022, 07:41 AM

Glad you enjoyed the package Brenda! I will get you the names of those patterns too, they’re really fun to make. The silicone mug rug I discovered at a new quilt shop that was doing demos!
Old 12-10-2022, 11:11 AM
Power Poster

Logcabin82 was on the ball and got her package out early.

I had to wait on some items and made my partner a small item. I am always a bit slow go but got it done yesterday and am super happy at how it came out. Today it is going out.

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and Holiday Season!
Old 12-10-2022, 12:06 PM

Goodies are being gathered and waiting on a special arrival next week before sending.

Yesterday, I gave one of my non-quilter friends a quilted gift and she was so pleased. I am so glad I can sew.
Old 12-10-2022, 12:09 PM
Power Poster

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Darcyshannon View Post
Goodies are being gathered and waiting on a special arrival next week before sending.

Yesterday, I gave one of my non-quilter friends a quilted gift and she was so pleased. I am so glad I can sew.
I think home made gifts are the best. So sweet of you to make your friend a quilty item.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:33 PM

Default December Secret Pal

I received my package from BrendaK today. She sent a dozen different fat quarters, quilting gloves, socks, patterns, a cute Gnome hot pad, calendars, wax melts and cat treats. Also two larger pieces of Kansas Trouble fabrics.

Thank you again for spoiling me Brenda!

My secret pal package will go out on Monday. I was waiting on a couple of items to come in and they did yesterday.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Jennifer
Goatmom
Attached Thumbnails decsecretpal.jpg  
Old 12-12-2022, 08:19 AM

My package is going out today to the state that is known for producing the most blue crabs according to Google. It should arrive by Friday.

Have a wonderful day Everyone!

Jennifer
"Goatmom"