Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Doll Quilt Swap #50 !  October 2013  Sign up here! >

Doll Quilt Swap #50 ! October 2013 Sign up here!

Doll Quilt Swap #50 ! October 2013 Sign up here!

Old 09-30-2013, 06:26 PM

LOL LOL kiffie, gosh I love your ramblings.... can't wait to see you in the next Twilight series too

SPIDERS...arrrrggggggggghhh are my NO 1 hate. And those big hairy ones are the worst ! I wouldn't even wait to kill it, I would be running in the opposite direction. I was driving one day when one of those meanies slinked out from behind the sun visor - I screamed as I pulled the car almost off the street, threw open the door and jumped out (almost into the line of traffic). Some darling man came to my rescue and hunted down that meanie and threw him out right into the line of traffic. Now when I get in the car the first thing I do is pull down the sun visor to see if anything is lurking behind it.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:25 PM

I would have died right then and there. one there was one on the window I didn't see but my friend did. she said linda turn here NOW. pull over NOW I thought oh no she is prego is something wrong? she said GET OUT OF THE CAR which I did thinking she might be losing it a bit. it was then she slowly got out and said turn on the flashers there is a big spider on the windshield. I said turn them on yourself not getting back in that car. yikes if I had seen it two dead if not more people for sure. I don't do them at all. ever. not ever ever. yikes no more chat about those things or I wont be back til its all over. oh heck no.

ok here it goes. Kiffie your getting old. I didn't want to say it but its true. Sleep is ruined, it is shorter than you wish for you flop over at random times find yourself UP at 3 ready to do something.. its wrong but it happens. join the club. no tv shows for you or there would be one cast overload with all of us in the same darned boat. sigh.. things happen

Paperpiece me I have a plan. NO bail but I COULD spring you if your taken away. like rope to your window you slither out the window I will have the get away car and a sewing machine in hand in case of emergency. your going to be safe. Also a good plan not to mention it to him and he might not notice you too are never sleeping as your sewing away for all your swaps. Phew.. this is an easy one. you are truly safe. no get away car needed.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:15 PM

Oh my goodness, Lynnie, I'm with Brat.. I would've definitely had that warm feeling...and a ruined car seat! I can just picture you pulling down that visor and...well, wish I couldn't picture it though..lol.
In spite of living with Jed Clampett, er I mean my hubby, I. don't. do. spiders. EVER. either!!

Dh works for the water treatment plan in the city we live just outside of. There are lot of critters out and about at his work. He doesn't kill any of them except for poisonous ones..killed several Black Widows few weeks back..and has killed 3 Prairie Rattlers in the last couple of years. One of those is the one I posted the pic of where he preserved the skin..what's worse than that is I actually helped him locate the stuff he needed to do the preservation! What's this world coming to??..When Nellie Olsen teams up with Jed Clampett??!! Okay, I'm not like Nellie, but I ain't no Calamity Jane, either!
Um, Brat I have the pic of the 1st "new friend" dh sent me on my computer..guessing you don't want a quilt made from that pic printed on fabric, eh?? I'm kidding, don't disbar me from QB!! Kidding about quilt, not about having pic...lol. I laughed at you getting bug spray in your stocking, that's hilarious.
Thanks for reiterating what I already knew.. I'm old. But hafta tell ya I don't wake at 3 am because I haven't been to sleep by then yet! So, I must be in the reeeeally old group.
Off to harrass others somewhere else, y'all enjoy your peace and quiet with me gone.
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 09-30-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:34 AM

Ladies, here are the names of who I have signed up..... please let me know if someone is missing or if I signed someone up in error! those pm's begin to all blend together! My work computer does weird things on the site and won't let me add a space line so all the names are run together... sorry .......................................... QuiltyLouise...letsquilt...GrandmaDi...Cheesehead. ..dabbler312...chasezzz...sapphirerae...bertieD... Lynnie25...Quiltymom... Skaduzy...tesspug...bilben...elizabrat...cuppy...j aba...kwiltkrazy...tam-moo...psychomomquilter...paperpieceme...kiffie2413 ...mooretll...emc1118
Old 10-01-2013, 06:21 AM

Here it is! Just what you have been waiting for! The List! The Partner List! Please let me know if your missing!!! [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]BertieD
[/TD]
[TD="width: 182"]Bilben
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bilben (Canada)
[/TD]
[TD]BertieD
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chasezzz (Karen)
[/TD]
[TD]Grandma Di
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cheesehead (Jan)
[/TD]
[TD]cuppy
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]cuppy
[/TD]
[TD]Cheesehead
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dabbler312 (Kristine)
[/TD]
[TD]Elisabrat
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Elisabrat
[/TD]
[TD]Dabbler312
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]EMC1118 (Libby)
[/TD]
[TD]Lynnie25
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Grandma Di
[/TD]
[TD]Chasezzz
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jaba
[/TD]
[TD]Tam...Moo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]kwiltkrazy
[/TD]
[TD]kiffie2413
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Letsquilt
[/TD]
[TD]Psychomomquilter
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lynnie25 (AUS)
[/TD]
[TD]EMC1118
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]mooretll (Debbie)
[/TD]
[TD]Quilty Louise
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]PaperPieceMe (Theresa)
[/TD]
[TD]Quiltingkrazy
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Psychomomquilter
[/TD]
[TD]Letsquilt
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QuiltingKrazy (Lisa)
[/TD]
[TD]Paperpieceme
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Quilty-Louise
[/TD]
[TD]mooretll
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QuiltyMom (Sue)
[/TD]
[TD]Sapphire Rae
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sapphire_Rae
[/TD]
[TD]QuiltyMom
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]skaduzy
[/TD]
[TD]Tesspug
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tam…Moo
[/TD]
[TD]Jaba
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tesspug
[/TD]
[TD]skaduzy
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
kiffie2413 kwiltkrazy

Last edited by QuiltingKrazy; 10-01-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:23 AM

Thankyou!!!
Old 10-01-2013, 06:47 AM

Yahoooo! dabbler! lucky you! lol.. guess your not the cow in the milk truck driving to work type of dq person.. haven't figure how to get a cow and a candle together but.. I have figured out a dq now to make sure you would like what I am thinking.. colorful it is..

thanks Quiltingkrazy this will be an exciting and pretty swap I think, the variety and thought process is am amazing thing to watch. girls one fun ride this month (and boys if we have any).
Old 10-01-2013, 09:17 AM

Thanks Brat! I hope everyone will see it as a FUN ride!
Old 10-01-2013, 09:31 AM

Have to do the quilting and the binding and I'll be ready to send to Tam..Moo
Old 10-01-2013, 11:34 AM

Sending PM to Kiffie, a new comer, I hope I do us proud. Have a great idea, I think.