Fall Round Robin Group A

Old 11-08-2021, 04:55 PM

Thank you for letting me know. Aren't those houses fabulous!?
Old 11-08-2021, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by c joyce View Post
Thank you for letting me know. Aren't those houses fabulous!?
They are! I wish there were thumbs up emojis on this thing!
(It told me I had to use at least 10 characters and that was the additional thought I came up with! )
Old 11-14-2021, 12:16 PM

I was lucky enough to get to participate in a local sewing retreat over the weekend. The Neighborhood Center was a huge hit! Everyone commented on how striking it was and checked out all the little details. I finished my addition today and will share at quilt group on Tuesday and then drop it in the mail on Friday the 18th. I had a little issue getting my border on and squaring up the current top, so I cheated and used/added almost 8 inches of new border. It currently measures about 64 inches square.
Attached Thumbnails round-robin-nov-2021-whole-web.jpg   round-robin-nov-2021-detail-web.jpg   round-robin-nov-2021-sent-me-web.jpg  
Old 11-14-2021, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by CarrieBorchardt View Post
I was lucky enough to get to participate in a local sewing retreat over the weekend. The Neighborhood Center was a huge hit! Everyone commented on how striking it was and checked out all the little details. I finished my addition today and will share at quilt group on Tuesday and then drop it in the mail on Friday the 18th. I had a little issue getting my border on and squaring up the current top, so I cheated and used/added almost 8 inches of new border. It currently measures about 64 inches square.
Love the "street signs"

Old 11-14-2021, 02:04 PM
Power Poster

Thank you Carrie! The street signs are stinking cute. I love where it is going size wise as I am planning to use the finnished quilt. At times I also struggle with squaring up etc. I hope everyone likes what I did with it to make it come together. The work you did looks great, Carrie. Thank you.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:04 PM

Wow that looks sooo good so far. Love the addition!!
Old 11-15-2021, 04:07 PM

Loving the house's Dresden village.
Old 11-18-2021, 08:08 AM
Power Poster

Smile

I spend hours obsessing and looking at ideas over what to do for another round on Carrie's arrows quilt. Yesterday morning I woke up at a little past 3 AM and started designing and cutting. I guess I was busy with it in my sleep. I worked throughout the whole day and woke up again today at a little past 3 this morning and completed the round. I had bought black for background for this round robin and a white piece of low volume for myself. When it was time to get started I used the white low volume because the top seemed to need it. I hope this works Carrie. I am happy with the outcome.
Attached Thumbnails 20211118_062317-small-.jpg  
Old 11-18-2021, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
I spend hours obsessing and looking at ideas over what to do for another round on Carrie's arrows quilt. Yesterday morning I woke up at a little past 3 AM and started designing and cutting. I guess I was busy with it in my sleep. I worked throughout the whole day and woke up again today at a little past 3 this morning and completed the round. I had bought black for background for this round robin and a white piece of low volume for myself. When it was time to get started I used the white low volume because the top seemed to need it. I hope this works Carrie. I am happy with the outcome.
Annaquilts - I love your addition.
Old 11-18-2021, 09:38 AM
Power Poster

Thank you Mona. 😊