Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

February 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

February 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 02-16-2011, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by Boop56
Teresa Lowery, i sent out my quilt to you this morning. Sorry I am running late, but I have a bacterial eye infection that I have been dealing with 5 weeks now. I hope you like it.
Ahh Boop I sympathize with your eye problem. I just got over a really bad case of pink eye. I hated not being able to see! Hope it clears up soon!!
Mine was pink eye also but in both eyes. Now I have deposits on my corneas that is like white water spots on glass. Just has to wear away the doc says. Left eye is only at 20% seeing at this moment.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:29 PM

Teresa Lowery, i sent out my quilt to you this morning. Sorry I am running late, but I have a bacterial eye infection that I have been dealing with 5 weeks now. I hope you like it.
Ahh Boop I sympathize with your eye problem. I just got over a really bad case of pink eye. I hated not being able to see! Hope it clears up soon!!
Mine was pink eye also but in both eyes. Now I have deposits on my corneas that is like white water spots on glass. Just has to wear away the doc says. Left eye is only at 20% seeing at this moment.
So sorry of your eye condition. I know how irritating it can be when your eyes are involved in some trama (infection). I have some trouble with allergies, I stay away from Oak at all cost!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Oh my, I may have to get a second job to buy more fabric for all the ideas from these grand and gorgeous doll quilts.

Way to go quilters :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sapdoggie, You can get a job in a Quilt Shop and work for fabric.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Power Poster

I woke up with it in the left eye and by the end of the day had it in both eyes. Really swollen hard to see.

Hope your eyes get better!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Power Poster

Love all the quilts this month!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:01 PM

Thank you for posting the photos Gladie, I haven't had a chance to take pictures. I am too busy enjoying them!!!

Kathy N.
Originally Posted by oksewglad
Thanks for posting Kathy. I was just showing the QB to my SIL who's here for the night. I will return the favor and post mine to you. Thanks for such a lovely quilt. My GD Elise (5) thought it was "beautiful"--gonna have to watch it so it doesn't end up at her house!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy
Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Oh my, I may have to get a second job to buy more fabric for all the ideas from these grand and gorgeous doll quilts.

Way to go quilters :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sapdoggie, You can get a job in a Quilt Shop and work for fabric.
GOOD IDEA :!: :!: :!: - Oops - I work at Hobby Lobby in the fabric department- they would love to pay me in fabric instead of $$$$$ :!: :!: :!:
Old 02-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Kathy N
Thank you for posting the photos Gladie, I haven't had a chance to take pictures. I am too busy enjoying them!!!

Kathy N.
Originally Posted by oksewglad
Thanks for posting Kathy. I was just showing the QB to my SIL who's here for the night. I will return the favor and post mine to you. Thanks for such a lovely quilt. My GD Elise (5) thought it was "beautiful"--gonna have to watch it so it doesn't end up at her house!
The same here--aren't you glad we took pics before they were sent out?
Old 02-16-2011, 07:57 PM

Suzannetx have you recieved the doll quilt yet? It should have gotton to you by now. I hope that darn PO didn't loose it! I shutter to think that.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:42 AM

I did! I was just coming to post pictures. I keep my 3 year old grand daughter during the week and this is the only quiet time I have.

I absolutely love this doll quilt. thank you so much. Yours is going out in the mail today. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Suzanne

Front
[ATTACH=CONFIG]121977[/ATTACH]

Back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]121978[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-121972.jpe   attachment-121973.jpe