Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February 2016 Mug Rug Swap -- St. Patrick's Day or Green/White (Partner's Choice) >

February 2016 Mug Rug Swap -- St. Patrick's Day or Green/White (Partner's Choice)

February 2016 Mug Rug Swap -- St. Patrick's Day or Green/White (Partner's Choice)

Old 01-22-2016, 04:34 AM

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in, I'm in... I missed last month by mistake and I really missed getting my mug rug through the post!!!!!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 01-22-2016, 05:04 AM

We have a great group signed up so far ... it's only been 24 hours!
Old 01-22-2016, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
It's so easy to get hooked on these mug rugs! They're just so much fun to make!

Welcome to CookieZenmilk. She's a newbie to us! You'll love it here, but be warned ... mug rugs are addictive!
Welcome cookieZenmilk! I was a newbie almost four months ago and guess what???.....I am so addicted, this will be my fourth mug rug. I can't wait to see what my partner wants me to create, I found a block pattern I want to give a try. Have a great day everyone.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
It's so easy to get hooked on these mug rugs! They're just so much fun to make!

Welcome to CookieZenmilk. She's a newbie to us! You'll love it here, but be warned ... mug rugs are addictive!
Yes, Welcome CookieZenmilk! Just like our fearless leader stated (and everyone agrees!) . . . mug rugs are addictive!!!

Ctyankee - I'm in again and will pm in a minute I even have an idea for this one . . . yep, been out on Craftsy.com and snagged another free pattern!!! As an FYI, I will just be happy with whatever my partner wants to create - I love the suspense!
Old 01-22-2016, 02:40 PM

Sent in my info and like all of you, I love these too! I actually use these most of the time on my end tables, love them for a little extra decoration for the different months and or holiday. Started my little "pots of gold" today. I have to have hand surgery next Wednesday and won't be able to use it for a couple of weeks...right handed and naturally it's my right hand.
So nice to have new members join this group, welcome everyone!!
Old 01-22-2016, 03:11 PM

Nice to see everyone excited about the new swap! I've got ideas twirling around in my head. And as soon as they "gel," I'll be rooting around in my fabric stash for just the right fabric!

Okay, I confess, I've already dragged out my St. Patrick's fabrics & my greens & whites -- but I don't yet know exactly what I'm going to make. Sometimes I have an idea & then, once I get started, it manages to change itself into something different! Ahhh, but one cannot argue with the Muse!
Old 01-23-2016, 05:08 AM

I will be in again.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:28 AM

We now have 16 people signed up. Yippee!

On the first page where I listed the rules for the swap, I had asked everyone to let me know whether or not you can send international. I just thought it may be easier to ask that question upfront, rather than the day before partners are assigned! Well, I did get a few replies, but not from everyone. I certainly understand if you can't ship international this month -- or any month -- because not everyone can, & I know that situations change from month to month as well, but I was hoping to get more replies. So ... if you can get back to me on this, I'd appreciate it. I plan to put that question in with each new swap I post.

Thanks to everyone for signing up again (we have a couple of newbies, too). It's your involvement in the swap & our mutual love of handcrafts that makes this such a fun swap! Get those sewing machines humming!
Old 01-23-2016, 09:29 AM

jaba -- good luck with your surgery on Wednesday! Healing thoughts are sent your way!
Old 01-23-2016, 12:21 PM

Thank you ctyankee, I'm just hoping it will solve the spasms and the ache and heal fast.