Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap Closes 4:00 pm January 31st >

February Secret Pal Swap Closes 4:00 pm January 31st

February Secret Pal Swap Closes 4:00 pm January 31st

Old 02-24-2016, 01:51 PM

Default Thank you, Doodle Bug!

I received a box today all the way from Oklahoma! Doodle Bug sent me two different fleece fabrics, an adorable stuffed sewing machine holding a tape measure and pin cushion, lots of embroidery floss, embroidery patterns, a giant wooden clip, some tea, and a cute card.

Thank you, Doodle Bug!

Deborah
Attached Thumbnails fullsizerender-3-.jpg   fullsizerender-4-.jpg  
Old 02-24-2016, 03:10 PM

Hi Guys,

Whilst I managed to mail on time... I have sadly been tardy in letting my wonderful swap partner know that I received. I received my package on Saturday but I have been down with a really nasty bug and only opened it today!
Cathy aka Catjo sent me a whole host of goodies which included an item from my most wanted list... some bobbin tulips. As well as the most wanted she sent... loads of fabric, patterns, a fantastic Elmers washable glue pen with a fantastic slim nozzle, a purple thang (best whatsis in the world) and some lovely hand made items including a pan scourer..... but the nicest thing is that she sent some treats for my Westie... who seems to know when a package arrives that there must be a goodie in it for her - LOL LOL.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543449[/ATTACH]

Cathy, thank you for a fantastic swap and I apologise again for not letting you know of it's arrival sooner.

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  
Old 02-25-2016, 10:16 AM

Thank you s much queenof2802... what a wonderful package!!!! I am over the moon, she sent all of my favorite things. hopefully I can post a picture later, I have to figure out how to resize.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
Thank you s much queenof2802... what a wonderful package!!!! I am over the moon, she sent all of my favorite things. hopefully I can post a picture later, I have to figure out how to resize.
I have had really good luck with sending the picture to myself via e-mail. When sending the picture I always get the option to resize. Then I just copy and past the picture into a file on my computer so I can upload it here to the list.

I was having a horrible time for several month posting pictures and my IT department at work gave me this suggestion and it has worked every time for me.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:56 PM

Thank you Anoka I will give it a try.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:57 AM

Thank you CarolinePaj for the wonderful goodies from the UK! I received the prettiest handmade pouch that's square at one end & curves up at the other with a nice large pair of scissors inside, four sweet FQ's, a pretty shoulder bag pattern, thimble, Frixion pen, buttons & a "Button" tin, pins, a cute pink tape measure, thread, hand cream, little notebook, a lovely package of quilt tags just my style, a Cadbury Milk bar, a little Lindt foil bear that is minus his head (yum) & a pencil printed with the Queen's soldiers all over it. It would be nice to save it but I won't. I'm gonna sharpen it & enjoy it right down to nothing lol. I also got a postcard of a beautiful Cathedral & tulips from the town she lives in. I love it all, Caroline! I'll try some of the recent suggestions for getting the picture here since I haven't been able to post for some months now.

Last edited by soniboo; 02-26-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:24 PM

Wow Soniboo sounds like you got a fabulous pkg!
Old 02-26-2016, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Wow Soniboo sounds like you got a fabulous pkg!
I sure did! I didn't have a "Most Wanted" but Caroline did a great job & had all sorts of goodies packed in there for me.