Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap Closes January 31st 4:00p CST >

February Secret Pal Swap Closes January 31st 4:00p CST

February Secret Pal Swap Closes January 31st 4:00p CST

Old 02-26-2017, 08:48 AM

Lori said she's been offline and left her computer at her daughters when she went for the wedding.

I don't consider the month over, until, ya know, it's over Life happens and sometimes gets in the way of the best laid plans.
When I joined this swap last year, for me, it was about being a part of a community of quilters/sewers ppl I had something in common with that I could share and exchange ideas, experiences with, Not necessarily sending or receiving packages, Altho don't get me wrong that has been fun and I really enjoy putting together a package for my swap partner, and the receiving of one as well.
Hoping my swap pal likes and enjoys what I sent, is what I am more concerned with than If or what I receive.
And I had hopes that there would be more chatting and sharing with this group than there has been, Oh well .

I will be sitting out March's swap, My oldest goddaughter is getting married next month and too many weekend trips up there and back, it's about 3 hours away. Spring break with the grands, Dr Appointments, Etc...Too much going on.
Having rambled to much already LOL....Yesterday I received a most Wonderful package from Jclinganrey, Thank You So Much!!!! Beautiful fabric and so much of it, Patterns, a sweet reflections book, Magazines, Scrap Quilting pattern, book, A cute basket and a Great little fold over purse ,Don't know exactly what you call it, But I love it! Perfect for my DL and cc's when I go out or my earfones. Some great color variegated thread, That's not in the pictures because it's already on my machine HA.
Thank You Jane, Love it All!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569014[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]569015[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails spswap-feb-jclingrey.jpg   spswap-feb-jclinhgrey2.jpg  
Old 02-26-2017, 06:12 PM

Hi Sue,

I too am worried as I mailed 2 packages to my secret pal, one via Amazon.com (which has been delivered - I know because I have received confirmation from Amazon) and another via the postal service which I mailed 2 weeks ago which should have arrived by now, and I haven't heard a thing!

So worried!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 02-26-2017, 06:23 PM

We will hear from her sooner or later. This Month is kind of messed up.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:32 AM

Hi Caroline.

I received your package on Friday! Thasnk you so much! I love everything that was included. The fabric is perfect! I know there is not much choice in England so I am expecially appreciative. The gloves are absoloutely perfect! I sent you a PM. Here's a photo of everything I received...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569075[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails carolinepaj.jpg  
Old 03-04-2017, 02:01 PM

Hello everyone, I received a wonderful stuffed full package today from heronfan. There was a mix up last month however it is all OK. Life happens and she received two packages. any way I am very pleased with my gifts. Here are pictures of several pieces of blue fabric and two purple, I nice book on how to make cute boxes from fabric, 4 patterns, thread and a candle two little quilt note pads and some nice colorful felt buttons. Gitterspun ribbon and a square with a cowboy boot that says wild wild West. Thank you very much for your generous package. [ATTACH=CONFIG]569384[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]569385[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_3489.jpg   img_3490.jpg  
Old 03-06-2017, 06:44 AM

Hope everyone's received their packages Feb is always an off month

I received an extra special package from my secret pal jclinganrey,
I love vintage/retro sewing anything, lol and she found this vintage advertising trade card printed on fabric
I Love it
Thank You So Much Joan!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569495[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails small-jclingrey-feb-swap.jpg