Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap Closes January 31st 4pm >

February Secret Pal Swap Closes January 31st 4pm

February Secret Pal Swap Closes January 31st 4pm

Old 02-08-2014, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
I haven't a clue who got my name! I so hope my package to my pal lands today. It is snowing here again and is 14 degrees! I am attaching a picture of my front yard..check out my mailbox..I shoveled all of those mountains of snow!
Ohhhhh, can you sent some over please???? We didn't have snow or frost at all this winter, the weather behaves as if it's still autumn. I would love a few weeks with snow :-(((
Old 02-08-2014, 12:20 PM

My secret pal's package went out yesterday. It has quite a bit of traveling ahead of it... My pal lives in a place that I've never been to, although both my sons have during their college years.... Cheerio! Hope she likes what I sent. Can you guess who you are secret pal??

Also wanted to add that I tried my LQS for her most wanted item, and they didn't have it, but they did have some great fabrics in her favorite colors (purple is one) so I'm hoping that will do. Snow, ice and sub-zero temps made running around to too many places virtually impossible, and I wanted to get my package on it's way...

Last edited by Kequilts; 02-08-2014 at 12:25 PM. Reason: add
Old 02-08-2014, 12:22 PM

Well, my zip ends in a "1" .... wondering if it's me. If it was, I want you to know that I'm very easily pleased, so hope the shopping wasn't too difficult.... haha... we'll have to wait and see...

Package is on the way..I added your zip and it ends up as 1! I notified Lori. My secret pal was hard to shop for but I know she will like what I sent.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Power Poster

Received a great package from buttons grow. Absolutely love the beautiful pink and purple fat quarters, the picture does not do them justice, the magazine, note pad, the quilt journal and pen and the kleenix holder. Thanks so much!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]461179[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 02:24 PM

I haven't a clue who got my name! I so hope my package to my pal lands today. It is snowing here again and is 14 degrees! I am attaching a picture of my front yard..check out my mailbox..I shoveled all of those mountains of snow!
I would love just a bit of your snow right now. We have had one of the hottest nights on record. It was 30C (87F) all night. I love the letterbox sticking out of the snow.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:44 PM

I received the most cutest and wonderful pkg today from Grandma Peg! I received valentine fabric (my second holiday I love cause of the pinks , a charm pack from Moda, quilt magazines, mini clothespins that have crocheted butterflies on them, a tin can of pins I really could use, note pad with a cute cat on it, heart glitter buttons which I'll use for a future project, ad a Snicker's bar that I've already had THANK YOU GRANDMA PEG!!!
Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg   005.jpg   006.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 03:46 PM

Oh and I forgot to mention that the hand towel pictured by the note pad...there's a story. I was going to go to Joanns tomorrow to get some Valentine's items on sale and this towel was one of them. I couldn't believe that Grandma Peg sent the exact one I had in mind! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Old 02-08-2014, 03:48 PM

Default Baby Girl Quilt I made and finished...

I was commissioned to make this lap quilt for my friend's friend who had a baby girl two months ago. I loved the way it came out. The label was done on my Babylock Spirit machine. Thought I'd share the photos.
GRANDMA PEG This is the one I mentioned to you in the pm I sent you.
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 04:28 PM

Well, no package for me today. Maybe Monday.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Power Poster

You are so welcome for the package quiltnut4ever. That is too funny how I happened to pick out the same towel you wanted, almost spooky. lol You have a little something coming yet, mailed it yesterday because it didn't quite make it in the envelop. Your quilt is just darling, they will be very happy with it.