Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fun Halloween Block Swap ....      In the mail everyone!!.. >

Fun Halloween Block Swap .... In the mail everyone!!..

Fun Halloween Block Swap .... In the mail everyone!!..

Old 05-08-2011, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Are you sure we can't make more sets...LOL (JK)
I am just grateful they let me host this one, lv2sew. LOL!

I am going to make some blocks up this next week for a side swap. I will show them when I am finished. Maybe you will want to trade with me?
Of Course I would like to! Guess I better get sewing!
Old 05-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
Originally Posted by dd
Originally Posted by CherylW
Originally Posted by jetnica
OMG - that jack o'lantern face is incredible!! Can I add that to my list of blocks I want?

lol!!! I'm going to run out of swap blocks - they are all pretty awesome!
I am with you....I want one too. Wonder how to get one? I wonder if fresh baked cookies would work....chocolate chip?
Hey, warm or not cookies are always a good thing. I'm glad everyone liked them. I was a little concerned about the wolf. After I sent it, I thought, you should have made it a bat instead. Oh well, don't we all have 20/20 hind site. I was worried some would think it too southwestern. The girl at work did.

I also made a black pumpkin with orange eyes and mouth but everyone liked the orange one better. I liked the black one better. Just goes to show I'm a little different.lol And I got to keep the black one for myself.
Yum hot cookies from the oven... OMG! Stop that, I am on a diet. I am on a diet... I am on a diet. I have to keep telling myself that now. I used to take keeblers cc cookies and microwave them for 30 seconds. Almost as good.

I think that the wolfman was a part of monsters for halloween. Right? Some people aren't as artsy as us quilter's. Don't listen to them. We know better.... LOL!
Snacking on Homemade by me for course...Black English Walnut cookies...SOOOO Yummy!!!
Old 05-08-2011, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by bookworm
Here are mine :) Both sets are pretty much the same :)

Cool

:thumbup:
Old 05-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Red...I'm changing my mind....a girl is allowed to do that ya' know....anyway...I'm almost finished with my set of witchies and I had a dream last night about what other block to do. I'm thinking now it will be Bats...(like the ones I have in my belfrey!! LOL!)
Ok I will go and change it for you right now! Cool bats. Great idea. sandpat!
Old 05-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Power Poster

Hey girls and guys ...For everyone who were asking about a side swap explaination, it is a swap between two posters (swappers). It is seperate from this swap. Lynnie talked about swapping with you girls in one of the earliest pages here on this thread. I am not sure if she has any left to swap. But, you could pm her to ask.

I just figured that it might be fun to halp you girls with your fill in blocks. I will get on those this next week.

If anyone else wants to swap individual blocks, let us know. That might help those who are wanting to make larger quilts for halloween.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:36 PM

I am working on my blocks. The first one is going to be a jack o lantern and I think the second is going to be a pieced block with halloween fabrics!
When I get one done I will see if my camera is going to cooperate with the computer!
Old 05-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Power Poster

I will have a couple of extra blocks (probably)..but want to wait until after I get my swap blocks back so that I'll know what I have to swap on the side... Hmmm....this could get confusing :wink:
Old 05-08-2011, 05:34 PM

I need to get my swap commitment done then will be interested in the side swaps as may have some other designs also.

Jeff aka Hoppa
Old 05-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Power Poster

You swappers are the BEST! Thanks for helping out what you can to swap out side blocks. I know next swap they will let me "up the anti" so to speak and have larger sets.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
I am working on my blocks. The first one is going to be a jack o lantern and I think the second is going to be a pieced block with halloween fabrics!
When I get one done I will see if my camera is going to cooperate with the computer!

Woo Hoo! I am so looking forward to seeing them!