Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-10-2014, 03:54 PM

Yea - partners are being sent! Just for eye candy...here is one I made as a treat for my doll quilt swap partner when the theme was red/white/black.
Attached Thumbnails aug-11-dq-gift.jpg  
Old 10-10-2014, 03:56 PM

Wow - not sure why the picture is in there twice????
Old 10-10-2014, 03:57 PM

I appreciate anyone who hosts a swap, they put a lot of time into it. Brat, you do all the work to make something fun for us. You should have FUN too! I hope I don't forget to post weekly. I've got to make a mug rug for a friend that is a real estate agent. I will be making one with a house. So, off to get looking for a house pattern.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:22 PM

I have almost 50 emails sent out so far. I need to eat then promise to finish afterwards. I am getting too pooped and blinded and know already I have one mistake. gulp. going to try to not have more. if you have not received your partner by end of evening tonight please pm me and tell me so I can send the information I must have skipped over to you. I am not perfect. by far. so be patient its coming its coming.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:54 PM

I sent PM to Brat and then got busy and forgot to post on here. I think I can do this one and will enjoy the 'game'. I do not much care for muddy colors and nothing southwestern but otherwise, I will love anything anyone sends. I like cats and bright colors...any kind of theme. Hope this makes it easy for my partner. Look forward to all the sneak peeks. Will try to get something started so I can post a picture next week. This will be a good swap and I really want to say thanks to Brat for hosting it. I can imagine how much hard work it is to match everyone up. Hugs to you Linda!
Old 10-10-2014, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
Yea - partners are being sent! Just for eye candy...here is one I made as a treat for my doll quilt swap partner when the theme was red/white/black.
Such a cute cheerful mug rug!
Pics are showing up twice due to a QB glitch.
K
Old 10-10-2014, 05:55 PM

ok I should have sent each and every one of you an email. if not pm me and I will look into it tomorrow after dialysis nap. I get tired quick after clinic and need to rest but will deal with it tomorrow at some point. be patient we have time! thanks for your understanding. I figure a few mistakes are given. please send me a PM not a message right here in the middle of everyones other postings I wont see it. PERIOD> so write me please again if you have been skipped over it was an accident I swear and also pM with any questions you have. thanks for your understanding!
Old 10-10-2014, 06:00 PM

Thanks for getting all the partners out Brat - can't imagine how "fun" that was. You're an awesome hostess!
Old 10-10-2014, 06:01 PM

Thanks Kiffie - thought I was loosing what I have left.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:09 PM

So,
I am starting on my swappees mug rugs...have fabrics picked, and was starting to cut them, but I have a newbie mug rug question..
What size is common? I've seen a variety of sizes, and I want to make sure I do right size..
Thanks all,
Kif