Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: I Spy Swap with a Twist dead line to join is Sept.28th, 2013

Mine came today.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Mine came today THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I love them all....

So many beautiful squares arrived on my steps today! and I'm already playing with them. Just hope I don't wear any out before I get them stitch together. Thank you owlvamp for taking the time to include a little note .... made the package even more special .... much appreciated to personalize my package.

and thank you for the swapper who cut the fire fighter fabric a little bit bigger. It gives me the option of which part of it to use in the finished block.

Thank you to each and everyone of you .... you all chose lovely fabrics!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Awesome stash to get today! Love it all and already see a little patchwork bag made with almost all of the twist pack I got with mostly pink girly stuff! Thank you all and thank you Sandra!

They came! I love all the squares. This was a wonderful I spy Swap. I am not sure yet if I can do the Oct. one but I would sure love to. A special thanks to our leader owlvamp and everyone that swapped with me.
    Anna Quilts

I just got my package too... Such wonderful squares! This is just the best way to collect for I Spy quilts. Thank you Sandra for swapping and getting the packages out so quickly. Great swap.

I have one question, tho, since this was my first swap: Were we supposed to get our own squares back? I got four that I sent in... No problem if we were. I'll just swap them again, next time.

Many thanks!

So now, what patterns are you all using for your I Spy quilts? Do you just sew the charms together?
    http://www.craftsy.com/user/333534/pattern-store?
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 19 Album of Blocks I Made for Others https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19825.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I got mine today! I loved them all. Well, except for one square. I work for Kubota. They make the orange tractors. So I'll be re-swapping the John Deere fabric. �� Seriously, though, this was awesome. I can't wait to join the next one. Thank you Sandra!

YAY............I got them today............time to party.........and go through all the I spy squares............

Thank You Owlvamp for hosting..............

Now to go sign up for the next one.......................................

Thank you, Sandra, for a great swap ! Got my package today and I'm having so much fun looking through all the squares.
    Can't wait to do it again !

I got my charms today, too. This is the best swap I have been in. The fabrics are great. Thank you Sandra. Now get some rest and hope you feel better soon.
    I don't want to brag but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.

Enjoyed looking through my squares this afternoon with a hot cup of tea Thanks to all who swapped. I received so many great prints! Special thanks to Sandra for her organizing, messaging, swapping and mailing. Your efforts are very much appreciated. Take care of yourself these next few months.

I got my charm package today too! This was my first swap. It was really fun going through and seeing all the different fabrics!

Just one charm had a problem with the selvage still on it but it was in one of my twist bags so there was another one.

I only got one of my own back and I thought that was great since I sent in 6 and 6! Sandra you are really good at this! Thanks so much. I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you can take the time to get back your strength. Thanks Charlotte for stepping up and helping with the next couple swaps.

Julie

Received my package yesterday! :-) Some really great charms, thanks ladies. A big thanks to you Sandra for putting it all together! Hope you can rest up and feel better soon!

My package came yesterday and was pleased with most of them. I did notice a couple squares should have been fussy cut but I will work around it.

Blog Entries
    Yea!!!!!My I Spy squares came today. These are the best squares yet! Thank you Sandra for hosting this swap, I hope you get your energy back soon. It is no fun to have the ideas but not the energy to do them. Sending Get Well thoughts your way! SueD

My squares arrived yesterday. They're great! Thanks to all who swapped, and to owlvamp for all the hard work!

I got my charms yesterday. They're awesome. Thank you Sandra. I definitely enjoyed the swap.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Received mine today. They are great. Thank you everyone esp.
    Sandra.

received my squares, and love all of them. Can't wait to get into them and make something. Thanks sooooo much Sandra for all your work and dedication.

Blog Entries
    You all are so welcomed. Look for the I Spy Swap going on right now. Dead line for joining is coming to an end. Charlotte is hosting it right now. So go have fun and join we need more people.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10