Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
I Spy Swap with a Winter Theme Twist >

I Spy Swap with a Winter Theme Twist

I Spy Swap with a Winter Theme Twist

Old 07-13-2014, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by rbwiese View Post
How do y'all organize your charms? I am not sure how to go about it.
By size, of course, but then by color. I'm picky about my colors and I think each quilt needs a certain amount of red, yellow, blue, and green. Those colors seem hard to come by these days! Then, when I'm ready to start putting a quilt together, I can think about what color/s need to come next in the row and can find them easily.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:49 AM

owlvamp, how many swappers do we have so far? I'm worried about not having enough and there are some new people already signed up for next month's swap. Could we put them together?
Old 07-14-2014, 10:01 AM

We about 8 so far that has signed up. After I get this bow tie made I will put up a list.
I do t mind if you put August swap in with your July. Please just label it for me and make sure you have your separate postage for each month.

Judith I have you down. No worries there.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:05 AM

I have cut six sets for each, regular and winter twist. I will PM you too. Looking forward to this swap, hoping for lots of snowmen and snowflakes and some for a baby quilt. One of these days I might be a grandma, God willing. LOL! If not there are lots of little ones around that could use a quilt!
Laurel
Old 07-15-2014, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
We about 8 so far that has signed up. After I get this bow tie made I will put up a list.
I do t mind if you put August swap in with your July. Please just label it for me and make sure you have your separate postage for each month.
So sorry. It seems I seldom make myself clear! I meant to say that I'm worried we won't have enough swappers for July, and could we combine July and August swap because maybe if we do that, there will be at least 20 of us altogether? The deadline for us to join the July swap is only a week away, and we have only 8 peeps so far...
Old 07-15-2014, 05:41 PM

Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I will be sending mine out soon. I don't want to be late. I am combining mine with next months to save myself a little postage.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:11 PM

I will consider that if we don't get enough swappers and also give us more time. So by the end if we don't have enough then we can join both months together.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:17 AM

If we're combining the 2 swaps into one, I would need to know pretty soon. Like a few others, I had planned to submit mine together to save on postage and I'd need to know what, exactly, I'm sending.

I guess I'm also curious how many people are signed up for one (July or August) but not both? We tend to get a lot of repeat customers--myself included!
Old 07-16-2014, 06:45 AM

Owlie, I have sent in my I-spys for this month alone. I mailed off to you this morning. I am still looking for my twist fabrics for next month. The quilt store I went to yesterday was a bust. So, I decided to at least get this months out to you. ALL my extras will be included in next months box.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:44 PM

This is my first time swapping and I'm so excited! I would like to join this months swap and next months, but I'm not sure if this months would get there if I mailed them on Monday the 21st by the deadline. Does anyone have any idea? Please and thanks!