Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 >

International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012

International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012

Old 02-17-2012, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 View Post
Ohhhh, my package arrived late yesterday!!! Such wonderful and beautiful fabrics!!! I have fabrics from Kentucky, Washington, Wisconsin, Tennessee, New York, Arizona, Florida, Maine, Texas, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Ohio, Illinois, and two of my fabrics (on the very bottom of the photo) are from Australia and Nova Scotia. Oh ALL the fabrics are soooo wonderful!!! Hope you all enjoy your package as much as I do.....thank you Carsey for hosting this terrific swap and all your hard work to put it together!!!!
I know there were several swappers from Australia but I think the one on the left at the bottom could be from me. So happy to see the fabric arriving.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
I know there were several swappers from Australia but I think the one on the left at the bottom could be from me. So happy to see the fabric arriving.
Yes, yes....the one on the bottom left from Australia is from you, Mirabelle. It's such beautiful fabric....I love those different flowers and their names to identify them. Thank you!!!
Old 02-18-2012, 07:07 AM

I see one from me with the bright big flowers. I hope you can use it. Hard to find anything that said ND or anything else from like our meadowlark or the prairie rose or the ladybug (which our Kenmare grade schoold students) got made the state bug, I live 10 miles from Kenmare, ND in the NW part of the state. I am waiting patiently for mine. I have been so busy with work that I haven't really been doing much sewing.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:28 AM

Yes, amyjo.....that bright orange, yellow and blue on white floral fabric is yours!!! Gee, this is just as much fun as opening the package was....to see and hear from people that recognize their fat quarters. I LOVE it!!! Yes, I do love the fabric you sent, amyjo.....I love brights and it's definitely part of the swap and will be included in my memory quilt.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:03 AM

Thumbs up Hey Swappers! Let's send a thank-you block to Carsey.

We all know how hard Carsey has worked on this project.

Let's send her a signature block from our swap (ooooh....have to cut into one) for an International Fabric swap thank-you quilt.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by thrums View Post
We all know how hard Carsey has worked on this project.

Let's send her a signature block from our swap (ooooh....have to cut into one) for an International Fabric swap thank-you quilt.

Great idea!!! I hope everyone gets on board. What size should we make them?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:26 AM

That is a great idea. I agree with you that she deserves it. What size, pattern, etc.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:46 PM

Oh my! I received my fq's today! From Dale in Canada!!!! I'm so absolutely thrilled!!!! Thank you Dale! They are lovely and will work well in my new sping and summer quilts.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:54 PM

Hi everyone!! Well, I worked ALL DAY yesterday (in my jammies cause I could not stop) until 2:37 in the morning. Here is a list that left here today...............

Fayzer, Gramajo, eagleoneowl2u2, walk-n-roll, Reginalovesfabric, Heyuitsme, mimiknoxtaylor, smcfadden, Dorrylu, QuiltedCritterLady, Marne, maine ladybug, Amyjo, doris.meek13088, Barbnron, Sassy Stitcher, Craborchardmama, ljdugas31, Mizkyp, Stitchalong, Thelondonzoo, Tropit, hobbykat1955, Kiffie2413, Oldcatlady, DaleD

Here is a list of packages ready to go.....
Buddy'smom, karen924, sik1010, Sistahdebbra, Annya, Aully, Frankie, Fitzroytrophies, JodieAus, KiwiAussie, Ligia, LittleMo,Mirabelle, Mrs.B, Newjeepgreen, Sewgarden, suechr1, Welshgirl.

I will finish up the rest SOON!!!! Now, I just want to say that IF by any chance you are missing any or it is mixed up in any way, please let me know so I can try to fix it. I want everyone to be happy!!!!!!!!!!! (I got a little blurry eyed late last night so there is no telling)

Blessings!
Carole

Last edited by Carsey; 02-18-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:02 PM

Oh yea! My FQs are on the way. I can't wait!