Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
International RR III     Group 9 Traveling Threads >

International RR III Group 9 Traveling Threads

International RR III Group 9 Traveling Threads

Old 08-26-2010, 01:05 PM

Littlehud can you post your progress of each quilt on your first page so those of us watching can admire all the quilts as they go along... I love wantching these.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Originally Posted by maryb119
Thanks, sew cornie. I love bright colors too. I saw the star pattern on Quilters Cache and I just had to do it. I ran out of the background fabric for the stars on the 5th block so the other 4 blocks were "Plan B" but I like how it turned out. My grandson has already said it is his.

Do you mind if I ask how old your grandson is? It could help me decide which direction to go in.

I saved your emailed picture on my computer and can post it here if you'd like. And on the IRR 3 Centers thread too, so everyone can drool over it??
My grandson would like me to tell all of you he also likes sports. Just surprise him...he will love it.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by littlehud
Originally Posted by lindyline
Originally Posted by littlehud
I finished my center and now I need to work on the label. I can't wait to start.
And neither can I. Sorry to say this ladies, but Patti has just made my absolute favourite centre. It features my two most favourite things. The color purple, and butterflies.
Patti this centre is fantastic. Are you really sure you want it back? Cos it can holiday at my place permanently, just as it is now.And did I let you know I really like it.
Linda
Thank you so much. If it turns up missing I'll know where to look. :-D :-D :-D
It won't be missing, I'll be giving it a loving home.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Thanks, sew cornie. I love bright colors too. I saw the star pattern on Quilters Cache and I just had to do it. I ran out of the background fabric for the stars on the 5th block so the other 4 blocks were "Plan B" but I like how it turned out. My grandson has already said it is his.

Do you mind if I ask how old your grandson is? It could help me decide which direction to go in.

I saved your emailed picture on my computer and can post it here if you'd like. And on the IRR 3 Centers thread too, so everyone can drool over it??
My grandson would like me to tell all of you he also likes sports. Just surprise him...he will love it.
LOL. Is he going to be watching the progress with you or will it be a surprise for him to see it at the end? Since he knows about it, I bet it would be hard for him to wait a year to see the finished top!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:06 AM

He will probably be watching the progress when ever he is here at my house. He is a beginning sewer himself. He made a pillow case for his pillow...with his mom's help (my Daughter). He likes to take thing apart and put them together. He is quite a kid.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:40 PM

Hi Ladies, I am a blow in from Group 6, just having a peek at all you gorgeous centres.

Beautiful works in progress. Best of luck to you all.

Cheers
Maybe1day
Old 08-29-2010, 05:57 AM

Just thought I'd look in and say hi. I think we're all bbeing a little too quiet again.
Cheers
Linda
Old 08-29-2010, 06:53 AM

We are being quiet. I know I am ready for this to begin and just waiting for the date to send my center. I have ideas for all the ones that have been posted......now it they only are the right ideas when it's my turn to add a border.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:14 PM

I hear exactly what your saying. What I think the centres could do with now, may not be what they can do with when I finally get a hold of them. Maybe we both need to sit down with a nice hot cup of coffee and relax.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Maybe1day
Hi Ladies, I am a blow in from Group 6, just having a peek at all you gorgeous centres.

Beautiful works in progress. Best of luck to you all.

Cheers
Maybe1day
Thank you Maybe1day. Feel free to drop in any time. I did the same thing for the Internaiontal Round Robin II. The quilts are amazing!