Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
IRR III - 11 Loose Threads >

IRR III - 11 Loose Threads

IRR III - 11 Loose Threads

Old 06-10-2011, 05:14 AM

No hurry on mine.......family comes first and take care in your travels, Chigger. I sent Chigger's center to MegsAnn a cuople of weeks ago and she still has not let me know if she got it. I sent it Priorty mail with insurance....MegsAnn needs to let us know what is up!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by lfw045
No hurry on mine.......family comes first and take care in your travels, Chigger. I sent Chigger's center to MegsAnn a cuople of weeks ago and she still has not let me know if she got it. I sent it Priorty mail with insurance....MegsAnn needs to let us know what is up!
Oh no, not again!!! MegsAnn please log in and say something. This has been a very bumpy road. What happened to Blubribbontoes?? quilt center? Was it returned to her or what. Just thought I would ask.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:58 AM

Bumpy Road is right, Debbra! Megs corresponded to me in PM that she was ready for the center and she would let me know when she got it.....I am concerned to say the least.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:56 AM

I have Debbra's and Crafty's. Debbra's will definitely go out on Monday to Crafty and I will try to get Crafty's finished up and out to Linda....will go over everything on my list (as far as who has had what) and post again this afternoon.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:26 AM

I can't believe there is another center lost. This happened in another RR I felt bad for her so I made the center and sent it to her group a couple of others who weren't a part of her group added a row it was gorgeous and guess what the original one finally showed up so now she has 2 beautiful quilt tops. So it still might come.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:31 AM

I just wish MegsAnn would correspond with us. That is Chigger's second center for this IRR. It better not be "lost"!
Old 06-11-2011, 04:28 PM

Smiling on the outside, crying on the inside - I'm so very sorry, you're all in my group!! I think it must be me that's making the bumpy roads. I'm in the ROW Robin as well, as guess what, yep, my row is missing there. See, it must be me. I cannot believe this but I refused to let it stop me from participating in future swaps. It's a mad, mad world out there. Not gonna let these people take my joy or faith in strangers away.

Okay, thanks for listening to my ranting
Old 06-11-2011, 04:44 PM

It happens more than you realize and sometimes its the post office.I was in another swap and did a private swap with someone in europe she didnt get the fabric I sent her I got hers and she even got some from a swap she was in I was going to resend it and lo and behold it took 2 months but she finally got it.And of course some of it can be the people but thats not usually the case.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:57 PM

OH, I'm so sorry about your missing row, Debbra! I definitely admire your determination and faith in people! :) I was really frustrated when my first center went AWOL because it was going to be gift for DS, but I'm pretty well over it now. (What's a little fabric?)
I think most of us want to do our best. I wouldn't worry too much about my center. MegsAnn will come through, I'm sure!
I'd like to thank you all for your concern. It looks as though our trip to visit ill BIL is off for a while and maybe I can get my next center done and sent off! :) DH & I were gone for a long time...me for a month and him for almost two so we have a LOT to catch up on. Our first priority after seeing destruction in Joplin is to get heavy door put on storm shelter! (Joplin is only about 70 miles from us by air) Out celler is partially underground but missing door....nice to look out and see the storm, but wouldn't be nice if 200mph tornado hit full force! Take care & hope your center shows up!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:29 PM

So you're row went missing there and did your first center go missing here? If so I can understand your frustration.