Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1

That is a picture of my package ready to go. I mailed 2 boxes off like this for my ornament pals today. I sure do love being able to post pictures. Mary

Blog Entries
    Sure hope I was your ornament pal.

Quote Originally Posted by CloverPatch
    It shows all of mine were delivered yesterday. Except for that one post to Canada.
    Waiting to hear back from the peeps, hope they like them!
    What do you mean mine will be delivered late?!?!?! SURPRISE!!! It sometimes amazes me how long it takes to get something across this vast border we have!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    It shows all of mine were delivered yesterday. Except for that one post to Canada.
    What do you mean mine will be delivered late?!?!?! SURPRISE!!! It sometimes amazes me how long it takes to get something across this vast border we have!!!!
    The postman had a sense of humor, since it is in a Priority mail box. He said the "fastest" it could get there is 6 days, in a sarcastic tone he then said yes, thats the "fastest" it can get there, but your probally closer to 10 days. He said it is going nowhere "fast"
    at that point I was thinking, I might have better luck walking it up there
    :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    The postman had a sense of humor, since it is in a Priority mail box. He said the "fastest" it could get there is 6 days, in a sarcastic tone he then said yes, thats the "fastest" it can get there, but your probally closer to 10 days. He said it is going nowhere "fast"
    at that point I was thinking, I might have better luck walking it up there
    :wink:
    Sometimes I think the same thing!! The fact is I can be in Port Huron in about 25 minutes, give or take depending on the bridge traffic! I often wonder if I could go there and mail it out and make it faster!! The problem is still getting things sent here!!!!

What do you mean yours, here I thought it was coming to me.
    Smiles

Oh No a swap fight in Canada!!!! Are'nt the ornaments just so pretty though. Worth fighting for. Mary

Quote Originally Posted by smiles
    What do you mean yours, here I thought it was coming to me.
    Smiles
    Sorry about your luck!!! :wink: I have my sources!!! :thumbup:

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Dotti that is so pretty Mary
    YAY! glad to see you can get photos posted!!

Yes I'm so excited too. Mary

My yo-you Christmas tree ornaments went into the mail today. I have to say that I LOVED the quality of this fabric - it was lovely to sit & hold that fabric as I made the yo-yos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TiltedEars
    My yo-you Christmas tree ornaments went into the mail today. I have to say that I LOVED the quality of this fabric - it was lovely to sit & hold that fabric as I made the yo-yos.
    Those are adorable!!!
    This may sound crazy but it took me until a day or two ago to realize that who I mailed to MAY not be mailing to me!! Talk about a DUH moment!!! Whoever has my name I will be waiting somewhat patiently!!!!

Blog Entries
    Here is what I want to send. Debating though. Mind you it took 7 hours to stitch out and then I had to hand sew together. The reason I am debating is because it has to go a ways to its new owner and do they really want a hot air baloon ornament. These looked so cool to make so that is why I did, now I wonder if the person receiving them will want it. So please let me know what ya think. I have some candy cane holder ornaments on back burner so can do those this weekend and still make mailing date.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Here is what I want to send. Debating though. Mind you it took 7 hours to stitch out and then I had to hand sew together. The reason I am debating is because it has to go a ways to its new owner and do they really want a hot air baloon ornament. These looked so cool to make so that is why I did, now I wonder if the person receiving them will want it. So please let me know what ya think. I have some candy cane holder ornaments on back burner so can do those this weekend and still make mailing date.
    This is absolutely stunning! WOW!

These yo-yo trees are adoable TiltedEars!!! Love them!!!

Blog Entries
    All i can say is WOW!!

My kids think it is cool!

OMG I will take it if they don't want it.
    it's beautiful. You did a fantastic job

these are so sweet.

I see no reason why someone would turn down such a beautiful ornament!! I would be honoured to receive such a creation!! I really think you should send it on!!!

checked tracking and it looks like my ornaments were delivered yesterday to my swap pals. I hope they liked them.

Blog Entries
    I really love it and would be happy to hang it on my new tree.... Seeing I don't have many ornaments now that would look just great and I love hand made ornaments, that is what my tree will be about...

Blog Entries
    Love the trees and would love the directions....

Arent those trees just adorable. I also would love to have either the trees or the hot air balloon. I crochet with thread too and I know how much time it takes to make something like this.I made several ornaments that were crocheted then you slip a glass ornament in it then draw up the top to fit snugly around the top. They didn't take to awfully long but the are delicate and do take time. Not as much as this balloon though.Very nice ornaments being recieved and sent. I sent mine out yesterday and the confirmation said they are due to be delivered monday. Great 2 people are getting christmas ornaments on HALLOWEEN!!!LOL. Mary

It's gorgeous!

Love the trees and the hot air balloon. Love all the ornaments so for. Every one is doing a wonderful job.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast