Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 >

It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1

It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1

Old 11-04-2011, 03:07 AM

Just letting you know that I posted off my ornaments from Australia on the 25th October. Postage time will be approximately 12 to 14 Days. hope the receipients will be happy with them. I have posted pictures on the Ornament Swap 2011 page.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:55 AM

It would be nice if the Administrators would have sent us some info on how to get around rather than leaving us to trial and error discovery. Also would have been nice if they would have given us a heads up that our inbox would have a limit so we could have gone through and deleted unwanted / unneeded messages before the new site. It took me hours (and over a 2 day period) to get my mailbox low enough to send a pm. I have dial-up at home so it goes especially slow now with the new site and all the graphic and windows instead of text.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:31 AM

received my ornament from paintmejudy. Love it. I love stocings. Especially little ones i go crazy over them and buy several at Christmas time. Than you a gain.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:33 AM

received my ornament from paintmejudy. Love it. I love stockings. Especially little ones i go crazy over them and buy several at Christmas time. Than you a gain.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:55 AM

I got an ornament today from quiltermomma! It was an intricate crocheted hot air balloon!! I will post pictures soon!! Ive actually been swamped with a show lately but my ornaments will be in the mail this weekend!!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:53 PM

Clover patch I received your adorable snowman ornament today!!! And the yummy extras!!! Hubby and girls are fighting over which one they each get but I keep reminding them they were sent to me!!!!!! Oh I might share a little if they behave!!!!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:01 PM

owlvamp, Not sure if I told you with everything going on with the new board....I recieved a beautiful ornament from you....have pictures to post and will try to figure it out tonight or over the weekend...thank you owlvamp
Old 11-04-2011, 01:04 PM

Haven't received mine yet, please post pics so my anticipation can get bigger if possible. LOL. Mine should reach their destination by middle or end of next week so someone else will know my feeling of not being able to wait. Smiles
Old 11-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dotski View Post
i got my ornament yesterday...did i say ornament...? i meant ORNAMENTS... i got a boxful from seasaw2mch ( sue ). let me just describe them cause i know i will have trouble posting pics. 2 paper/vellum ornaments made into scrolled snowflakes, a plastic bag holder, a beaded snowflake and 2 eidible ornaments... lifesaver roll made into a snowman and my all time favorite and i'm sure most everyone's a chocolate bar made into a snowman...snow men and chocolate 2 of my best friends. i will try to post pics. no luck with the pics keep saying failed...can anybody help me ???????
The problem most of us are having posting pictures seems to be "file failed to download" That was my problem to. If the picture is to big more than 1.91 mb for me what ever that means it won't open. I had to go into my picture program and make the picture smaller.Not all programs work the same,but this is how mine worked. I opened my pictures on my desktop. then I clicked on the picture I wanted and opened it. Then I RIGHT clicked on the picture and a menu opened I Left clicked on edit and a new screen opened with a new tool bar and my picture. I then was able to changes the picture size. After doing that I clicked on SAVE changes and closed the program. I then came here and ran through all the stuff and when the picture downloaded it worked . I sure hope this helps.It really wasn't hard to do if I only had been told or shown.Good Luck Mary
Old 11-04-2011, 06:01 PM

I got a cute ornament from saraaev today. thank you Sara I love it.

Going to try to post a picture.

sorry upload failed again!