Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap -  Partners Assigned Page 24 >

January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap - Partners Assigned Page 24

January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap - Partners Assigned Page 24

Old 01-17-2010, 09:57 AM

WOW Janice.. what a beautiful Iris.. Sandpat did a beautiful job! And just think, you'll always have this flower blooming, never dying due to the cold weather! This is so pretty! I love bearded irises..and purple ones are gorgeous!

Terri.. Thank you for the link to the quilt. :)

I DID get my partners quilt sent off Friday, so next week she should get it.... and the 20# bag of potatoes I sent. :lol: :lol:
Old 01-17-2010, 10:49 AM

I finished, I finished. Well, couple little details to go, but it will be off to Ireland in Tuesday's mail! I can't wait to send it off to it's new home! From California across the Pond...
Old 01-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Power Poster

Whew..there must have been lots of needles flying for so many to be ready to mail next Tues! I worked on stuff today..not doll quilt related though. I actually have a great idea for Feb's quilt though... :wink:
Old 01-17-2010, 05:37 PM
RJ

Is there a sign up and a theme for Februarys doll quilt somewhere??
Old 01-17-2010, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh gosh, it got there quick! I'm surprized you got it so quickly...you might want to explain the little worm...it just looks funny laying there. I'm so glad you like it and now...I'm going to wait outside by my mailbox...and its raining jl....so hurry!
Well, why didn't you explain the worm? It DH and I a few moments to figure it out....he said "is that a finger?" Ha-HA!!! It's actually a little bisque water meter for potted plants. When he is dark, it has enough water...when he turns light and dry, you need to water your plant. We have gotten quite a few laughs over it since last night. My mom said "what is that thing?" Made me laugh again!!! And she is GAGA over the little iris quilt!!! She loved it too!!! Let me say again how much I love it, and thank you again Sandpat for the work you put into it. How could you have known that is my favorite flower!!

:? :shock:

Edit: OK, so here I go again not reading all the way through the posts. I see you did explain the worm....so, he got explained twice!! LOL
Old 01-17-2010, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Ya know Sandpat my hometown Mt. Pleasant is called the Iris City!! That quilt would go so nicely in my collection!! LOL

I thought about doing something with Irises for that reason this month but decided not to.

I love the quilt!! So very pretty!
Sorry Rhonda!! This one is mine!! And it looks nice next to my Nov/Dec little quilt!! They are the start of my new collection of minis. Can't wait to add to them!!
Old 01-17-2010, 07:05 PM

It really is a beauty Patti and jljack! I thought that thing was a carrot but not really sure!
Old 01-17-2010, 07:09 PM

Hey JLjack..what's the photo in your avatar? Have you posted that somewhere else? It looks pretty.

And Lacelady, yours is officially done...labeled and all. :)
Old 01-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jljack
Originally Posted by Rhonda
Ya know Sandpat my hometown Mt. Pleasant is called the Iris City!! That quilt would go so nicely in my collection!! LOL

I thought about doing something with Irises for that reason this month but decided not to.

I love the quilt!! So very pretty!
Sorry Rhonda!! This one is mine!! And it looks nice next to my Nov/Dec little quilt!! They are the start of my new collection of minis. Can't wait to add to them!!
Aaaahhh okay Jljack if you insist! I guess I have to give in gracefully! LOL But it is a really pretty quilt!! Maybe next time!! Wonder who I will get for Feb?!!
Old 01-17-2010, 07:17 PM

Mine is ready to go but I have not heard from my partner!
I hope everything is okay with Rere! I have sent a couple PM's but nothing back yet! And I think I cam eup with such a cute idea for this themed month! I have my town, province and country all covered! Oh well I will keep my fingers crossed!
Kendra