Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From >

January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From

January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From

Old 02-17-2012, 12:39 AM

Lucinda, I can't wait to see your little quilt! Yes it would have been fun to meet you but wow....it was a whirlwind trip. My mom's 80th birthday and my sister and niece threw her a party. It was really nice and mom seemed to like it. The the rest of the time was spent going here and there to see family members all over oregon. We just got back home about half hour ago. I'm exhausted! lol

Hope you are feeling better!

Ronnie
Old 02-17-2012, 12:42 AM

Just now getting a chance to see all the quilts for January! What a great bunch of quilts! Everyone did a great job.

I'm sitting out Feb's swap. Too many other things I have to get done. Hope to be able to join in again for March!
Old 02-17-2012, 04:22 PM

Heard from my partner that my dq from Oklahoma was mailed out Wednesday. Oh the anticipation! I can't wait to see it!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:44 AM

Daffy glad you had a good trip, even though a whirlwind one. It is always so nice to see the family. Tomorrow I have my four sisters coming over for a surprise B-d party for my oldest sister, three of the nieces will also be coming, can't wait. Have a great weekend. Quilt should be there Monday. Enjoy and thanks again.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:22 PM

My "Little Okie" doll quilt from uniquedesigner arrived! It is so cute. Perfect depiction of Oklahoma with neat special touches. I really like how she drew the county she's in on the quilt. And look at the back...she evenstiched two "Oklahoma" quarters onto the quilt! She said the red pocket is for some additional information she is emailing me. She also sent lots of goodies from OSU & OU, as well as including them on the quilt. Thank you so much uniquedesigner! I will treasure your doll quilt and look forward to keeping in touch with you!
Attached Thumbnails img_3100-2-.jpg   img_3103-2-.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnCowgirl; 02-19-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl View Post
My "Little Okie" doll quilt from uniquedesigner arrived! It is so cute. Perfect depiction of Oklahoma with neat special touches. I really like how she drew the county she's in on the quilt. And look at the back...she evenstiched two "Oklahoma" quarters onto the quilt! She said the red pocket is for some additional information she is emailing me. She also sent lots of goodies from OSU & OU, as well as including them on the quilt. Thank you so much uniquedesigner! I will treasure your doll quilt and look forward to keeping in touch with you!
I am so impressed with your darling Doll Quilt from Oklahoma!! What a beautiful job your partner has done making it for you. I just know that you will treasure it in your collections forever. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl View Post
love love love it QuiltinCowgirl ..... awesome little quilt from Oklahoma.....
Old 02-21-2012, 06:56 PM

I love your little Okie quilt. Everyone had done such fabulous work.

I was thrilled today to receive my beauty from Linda C. in Ireland. I just love the Celtic Knot with the hand stitching...it makes me think of the the Celtic Dancers that tour around. She also sent me a lovely magazine right from Ireland just full of great projects as well as this adorable coin purse with 3 seperate pockets inside. I don't know how she knew of my weakness for totes and purses. Thank you so much Linda. Here is a post from my new Canon camera..hope it's not fuzzy. (Okay, my pic is too big...how to a resize it?)
Old 02-21-2012, 07:05 PM

My Krazy Oregon quilt arrive today and it is so beautiful! Lucinda it is wonderful. I took one look at it and said "Crazy Oregon"...lol You put so much work into it....I love all the embroidery and ribbons and the tree is gorgeous! You are right, Oregon is "First Place" in my heart always! And the tote bag is so darn cute! I love it....ohhhhh and the wonderful Salt Water Taffy!!! I haven't had any in years and it is a real treat! Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies! It has been a pleasure being partners with you. Maybe on one of my trips to Oregon we can meet. Thank you again, Lucinda. I sure hope your hand is healing! Hugs, Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails jan-2012-doll-quilt-lucinda-oregon.jpg   beautiful-tree-doll-quilt.jpg   jan-2012-tote-lucinda-made-quilt.jpg   jan-2012-tote-lucinda-made-quilt2.jpg  
Old 02-21-2012, 07:08 PM

P.S..... All the flowers that Lucinda embroidered on Krazy Oregon are Oregon wildflowers! I love my little crazy quilt!