Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Fabric Postcard Swap >

January Fabric Postcard Swap

January Fabric Postcard Swap

Old 02-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Power Poster

does anyone know when we get our feb names to mail to?
Old 02-14-2015, 09:17 AM

I received my January PostCard from Nana20010. Bless her heart she had to make like 2 or 3 just to get it to me. She finally had to send it in an envelope in order for it to reach me. Thank you Millie for taking the time. I love the playful puppies.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:40 PM

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been mia things are a bit crazy here and I decided not to do February's Fpc. I actully had one almost finished weeks and weeks ago but then it got damaged and I knew I would not have time to make a new one. Anyway I did send my January card out and I have never heard if it was received by PennyChattey. I searched back through ths thread and checked my pms Jane should I make a new one and try again? Or wait it out? I would hate to think that she got cheated out of a card, even if that one did slightly resemble a kindergarten art project.

Cute puppy bath
Old 02-15-2015, 08:05 AM

Billi -

I've sent a PM to PennyChatty to follow up on your card. Will keep you posted.

Jane
Old 02-16-2015, 09:22 AM

Anyway I did send my January card out and I have never heard if it was received by PennyChattey. >>

Billi -

She received your fabric postcard.

Thanks -

Jane
Old 02-16-2015, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey View Post
Anyway I did send my January card out and I have never heard if it was received by PennyChattey. >>

Billi -

She received your fabric postcard.

Thanks -

Jane
Thank you for following up on that for me
Old 02-18-2015, 09:11 AM

Billi, I want you to know, I really liked your postcard. I loved that your mouse appeared vintage looking and the water splat was an excellent touch of whimsy. Please don't put your cute postcard down. It was really cute. I love seeing everyone's different take on a subject and the different styles that reflect their own personal style. Perfect or not, it's always interesting!

I hope we'll get more players along the way. I hope they see how much fun we are having and jump on board. It is nice to do a small project that is easily achievable in just a few short hours.

Jane, I hope you won't get bored with us. I jumped on board late because of other deadlines. But, I am really enjoying showing my creativity on a small scale. And, I so enjoy receiving others works of art that don't cost a fortune to send.

Last edited by Judith1005; 02-18-2015 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Billi, I want you to know, I really liked your postcard. I loved that your mouse appeared vintage looking and the water splat was an excellent touch of whimsy. Please don't put your cute postcard down. It was really cute. I love seeing everyone's different take on a subject and the different styles that reflect their own personal style. Perfect or not, it's always interesting!

I hope we'll get more players along the way. I hope they see how much fun we are having and jump on board. It is nice to do a small project that is easily achievable in just a few short hours.

Jane, I hope you won't get bored with us. I jumped on board late because of other deadlines. But, I am really enjoying showing my creativity on a small scale. And, I so enjoy receiving others works of art that don't cost a fortune to send.
Thank you Judith while he did not come out the way I wanted his face was darn cute it really was just the way one of his arms connected that I was unhappy with.

With luck ths swap will go on for a bit longer and I'll have time to join in again while you are correct it's nice to have a swap that's doable in an afternoon I am currently so stacked with deadlines I just can't commit but very soon things will lighten up again. I do watch the threads to see what wonderful postcards you guys come up with.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:12 AM
Power Poster

Billi it was the same way for me for February too. I was just trying to finish some other projects. I do love these post cards, and also have to make another one and send off in a day or two if I can get to the post office to send to my youngest sister for her birthday.

These last post cards I see are so cute.
Indulge says it all. lol
Those cute puppies are just so happy looking.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:14 AM

Here is the postcard I sent to Connietoo last month. It was fun to make.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511549[/ATTACH]
Not sure why it posted twice...can't seem to remove the 2nd picture.
Attached Thumbnails bubblebath.jpg   bubblebath.jpg  

Last edited by ZoieSewer; 02-25-2015 at 09:16 AM.