Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Secret Pal Swap Closes December 31st 4:00 pm CST >

January Secret Pal Swap Closes December 31st 4:00 pm CST

January Secret Pal Swap Closes December 31st 4:00 pm CST

Old 01-16-2016, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter View Post
What a great package Sunrise. I see a Twisted Triangle Template peaking out from the pile. I also have this book and template and love it. I have made so many table runners using this template and book, enjoy.
Yes, AQ that is a Twisted Triangle Template along with the pattern booklet. I was very happy to get it in my package. I have to use my iPad to take and send photos and I forgot to take my photos upside down so they will finish right side up.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
Sp your package is out for delivery so keep an eye out
This week has been crazy for me at work and home. Nothing major, just working over and getting home later than usual. When I got home last night it was dark and I thought our outside kitty was curled up on the front doorstep. When he came in with me I didn't think anything else about it. As I was leaving for work this morning, I saw it wasn't Camo, it was a priority box!! I have it in the car. I am trying to have patience. Good thing we are only open until 1.

Darn it. I forgot to bring my box with me today to take to the post office today. Guess I will be postal on Tuesday. On a side note, I am not going to order for my SS and have it mailed to me again. It just took too long for it to arrive. Really I am also paying double shipping. The things we learn.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:30 AM

Plese make sure you are sending me a message when you mail and when you receive your package!
Old 01-17-2016, 01:05 PM
Swap Hosts

SP, USPS tracking says your package is in your destination facility! But expected delivery is the 19th.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:01 PM

SP, the box has left the frozen state of MN, where it is 22 degrees today, but will be down to below 0 tonight and for the weekend, to warm itself up in the beautiful 75 degree temperatures you are having today. So be on the lookout, the USPS website said you should receive by Tuesday the 19th.

THAT MUST BE ME!! We have had warm weather here until today. In my area there was a tornado that ruined over 100 homes and another torn into an apt. complex in Ft. Myers. We had severe storm again yesterday and a tornado hit in Tampa and Manatee County killing two. Tornadoes are unheard of in Florida but with the warm weather mixed with the cold it spurned. We have been blessed that we have had no damage but please pray for those who had to go through two storms w/o having the chance to cover/repair roofs. Sorry didn't mean to bring anyone down...so I await for my pkg.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:03 PM

Sorry that first paragragh should have been entered as a quote from Anonka NOT to an SP.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:42 PM

I received a package from Grannyshep. A yard of bright fabric, Wonder clips, a handmade wallet, and Reisen chocolates -- my favourite. Thank you, Judy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]540522[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sp-rec-jan.jpg  
Old 01-18-2016, 03:23 PM

Ok SP tracking says your package left sort facility and is on its way to destination, I hope you get it tomorrow. Some clues if you want them your temp today is listed at 52 deg. and mine is 10 deg. . Second clue there are some towns near yours that have the same name as towns that are more well known in other states.

Belfrybat; I love that fabric you received from Grannyshep. It makes me think of ribbon streamers.

Last edited by starshine; 01-18-2016 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:27 PM

And on another note two amazing things about some of our swap members. I found out from a post that my niece had on fb she is friends with Lori. I was amazed to see a comment on her post from Lori.

Then last Friday I was watching a program on the CreateTV channel called Quilting Arts and the guest had little panels (about the size of a page) of items she made with photos for the center and one of them has Krystyna's avatar!
Old 01-19-2016, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
I received a package from Grannyshep. A yard of bright fabric, Wonder clips, a handmade wallet, and Reisen chocolates -- my favourite. Thank you, Judy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]540522[/ATTACH]

what a great package....love the fabric