Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 07-16-2011, 01:32 PM

Yat!!! I mailed my DQ off yesterday right after I got off of work! I am anxious for it to hurry up and get to Tennessee!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 03:02 PM

Those are lovely quilts. I just realized that QB wasn't sending me notification that this page had posts. I've missed out on so many nice looking quilt! I will be mailing my partners quilt off on Monday. :)

Happy Quilting everybody.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Those are lovely quilts. I just realized that QB wasn't sending me notification that this page had posts. I've missed out on so many nice looking quilt! I will be mailing my partners quilt off on Monday. :)

Bonni, you can click on "watched topics" in the upper masthead and you will find all the tipics that you have posted in when new posts occur. :-)
Old 07-16-2011, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad

Bonni, you can click on "watched topics" in the upper masthead and you will find all the tipics that you have posted in when new posts occur. :-)
yeah, i thought that it had been marked already but i get lazy (busy) sometimes and expect to see the emails sent. LOL. I am starting to get them again now that I've posted again.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad

yeah, i thought that it had been marked already but i get lazy (busy) sometimes and expect to see the emails sent. LOL. I am starting to get them again now that I've posted again.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:21 PM

Just packaged my Doll quilt for Hobbycat1955, hope you like it Kathy.. I will mail it on Monday, or tuesday for sure.... jacie
Old 07-16-2011, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by JoAnnGC
Originally Posted by abonda
OK LADIES this doll quilt is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The picture does not do this justice... It is the most beautiful doll quilt. The sewing is spectacular......... it is 3-d in some places........ I just can't say enough about it Kathleen. I so LOVE it!!!!! I opened the package and my mouth stayed open for 5 minutes!!! Thank you so much for working so hard on this with every little detail.... You are the BEST!!!!! You really can't see clearly the beautiful stiches but take my word for it.... Oh and the little strawberry? It is a tote bag! Thank you for that little extra I love that too..... Boy am I lucky!!!
I hate to choose favorites but I have to say that this is my absolute favorite this month...delightfully imaginative and whimsically creative! Great job, Kathleen! Lucky you, abonda :)
Kathleen, I agree, what a piece of art!
Old 07-16-2011, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by pnptrapp
I got my Doll quilt today from Boop 56! I love it. It's so me! Can't wait to display it in my sewing room, and it'll have a special place of honor on patriotic Holidays!
Boop 56, what a cute lil' quilt. Love anything patriotic!
Old 07-17-2011, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
OK. I get to post pix of my doll quilt. My darling partner received it and wasn't horrified. I suspect this puts the nail in the coffin for anyone actually requesting me as a partner next time hahahaha!
Here it is ... oh, and the "frame" is quilted. The wolf and lightning are in a sparkly laser thread that made my son remark that it was mom's animal cruelty quilt. Bad boy!!! But it is in keeping with my own personal theme - "No matter what I do, it's always just a little strange ..."
Love your quilts...maybe one day you'll get my name...
Old 07-17-2011, 07:43 AM
Swap Hosts

Bonni, I haven't been getting messages on this thread either, so I've had some catching up to do. All the quilts so far are just lovely. What a talented group we have here. As much fun as it is to make the quilts, it's even more fun to look at them!