Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 07-22-2011, 08:31 AM

that was a beautiful tribute to her beloved horse!

its not just an animail its part of the family!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:02 AM

More wonderful DQs. I can see those fireworks shooting from corners on QuiltnCowgirl's DQ. Fantastic. And the friendship D from Crazy Quiltn Robin is full of love. I'm teary eyed over MI Late's DQ to QuiltnCowgirl. How special. That's what this QB is all about!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:18 AM

Dragonfly Nana - I love the little "Hearts of Friendship" quilt that Crazy Quiltn Robin made for you. Another special quilt. I ooh & aah all over again each time a new quilt is posted. Such creative, talented quilters!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:26 AM

What wonderful quilts the past few days! The July swap is wrapping up. If you're game to swap for August, here's the info: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-139405-1.htm
Old 07-22-2011, 09:35 AM

I am in if my swap partner likes the one I made so I know I am hitting the mark. Yes, the need for approval is such an evil thing, but I am addicted to it. This has been fun and I have enjoyed meeting my partner online. She seems to be such a wonderful person. I will keep it posted and check my time factor.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:43 AM

Quilter Momma - of course you are "hitting the mark". Every quilt made here hits the mark, whether made by a new quilter or a long time quilter. I have found in the 6 months I have participated in the swaps that I have been able to work on some techniques, try different patterns, and gain confidence in my quilting, one little doll quilt at a time. Each & every quilt I have received has been different & each have "hit the mark", no matter the experience level of my partners. So do not hesitate for a second...sign up for August & join us for more fun!
Old 07-22-2011, 10:46 AM

My partner an I both mailed our quilts. They are winding there way across the Atlantic...one east and one west.

So it will be a few days before we can see each other's quilts.

Anxiously waiting by the mail box
Old 07-22-2011, 12:14 PM

yippee...next week's mail will be fun... thanks...jacie
Old 07-22-2011, 02:19 PM

Well said Quilter Momma!
Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
Quilter Momma - of course you are "hitting the mark". Every quilt made here hits the mark, whether made by a new quilter or a long time quilter. I have found in the 6 months I have participated in the swaps that I have been able to work on some techniques, try different patterns, and gain confidence in my quilting, one little doll quilt at a time. Each & every quilt I have received has been different & each have "hit the mark", no matter the experience level of my partners. So do not hesitate for a second...sign up for August & join us for more fun!
Old 07-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
I am in if my swap partner likes the one I made so I know I am hitting the mark. Yes, the need for approval is such an evil thing, but I am addicted to it. This has been fun and I have enjoyed meeting my partner online. She seems to be such a wonderful person. I will keep it posted and check my time factor.
Me too.