Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST >

July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST

July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST

Old 07-12-2013, 12:17 PM

Dear Secret Pal,

I have your little package all ready to go the Post Office in the morning. And because I tend to send priority, you should have it by mid-week. You are south of me.

You wanted some of this, but I didn't think it would survive the trip very well; so I added something very interesting instead. You'll understand what I mean when you open the package. They are separate from similar items that was enclosed. When combined with these items _______, the relaxing factor should be on full tilt and both are portable.

Well that's enough for now 'cuz you might have a guess or two with these clues and the prior clues I provided earlier.

Sincerely,
Tricia
Old 07-12-2013, 12:20 PM

Err... just about every place is south of Michigan! But since I am waaaaaay south of you and love chocolate which doesn't travel well in this weather, I'll be interested in seeing what you send me as a substitute!
Old 07-12-2013, 01:23 PM

Well, SP ....I finally mailed your box today...and I also tracked your book that is coming from Amazon and it was delivered today! I hope you like it!
Old 07-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
Err... just about every place is south of Michigan! But since I am waaaaaay south of you and love chocolate which doesn't travel well in this weather, I'll be interested in seeing what you send me as a substitute!
I'm south too. I also love chocolate. I'm sure it's just between you and I.lol. Sent my swap off today too.Mary
Old 07-12-2013, 02:20 PM

One of my SP packages left today to a location SW of me. It is going to someone who likes sunny colours and the beach. The second package won't go out until Monday as it contains chocolate and I need to take it to the Post Office in person so the chocolate has a chance of getting to it's destination in solid form. It is heading NE of me to someone who has lots of vintage sewing machines and likes all colours.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:21 PM

My package is in the mail today and it is going very south of me to a very large state. If anyone knows where to find Smartees please tell me because I have looked high and low Nd have not been able to find them. Sorry to my SP they will not be in your box.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Power Poster

The local Wal-Mart sells smarties here. Sometimes the dollar general store does also. Don't know if they are all over or just Mo. Mary
Old 07-12-2013, 04:52 PM

Smarties, I know who loves them... you can find them at Walgreens, Kroger, and Walmart.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:32 PM

ME ME ME.....I LOVE SMARTIES!!!! and Im in a very big state!!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:33 PM

I don't know how she did it, but our wonderful hostess paired me with a perfect SP. I could not have picked out a better package if I had packed it myself.Maggy sent me an amazing package. I received a purse she made out of flip flop fabric (my favorite) that I just love. Already using it. Then she made me a little wallet like holder for wet ones. With a 19 month old grandson, I can definately use them. They are in my new flip flop purse. She also sent me a handmade kleenex holder. (love the fabric on it), applique needles, 3 different fabric in shades of pink, embroidery design transfers, a floral desk set with pad and pencil, jolly rancher bites and carmel milkey way candy bars. I had to hide the candy in my new purse. Maggy----GREAT JOB!!!! thanks so much.