Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST >

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

Old 07-11-2012, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
post 398 yesterday plus she has posted on some other threads today and yesterday. she just hasnt made it over to this thread yet today.
Thanks, I usually get am email from her and was a bit worried, just as long as she is okay...
Old 07-11-2012, 03:28 PM

well mdall, hav is pretty sure that package is hers....and she is very needy...and whiny hahaha... (she'll get me for that one)....she also loves shoes or anything to do with shoes...now, if it's coming to *me* it can have anything in it because I am so much easier to please hahahahah

you know I luv ya Hav
Old 07-11-2012, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by mizkyp View Post
Over the ocean, across the sea.
My secret pal is on a different continent then me!
Oh that could be me
Old 07-11-2012, 03:39 PM

Default July SP

I received my SP package yesterday from Juli! What a lovely package. She put a lot of effort into it from her travels to Wisconsin! I received a magnet potholder (not in the pic its on the fridge), a shoe bag (NO YOU CANNOT HAVE IT KRYSTYNA Lovely fabrics in pink, fall and beige colors, postcards from her visits to Yellowstone Park, South Dakota, Sturgeon Bay USCG, Wall Drug Store and from Springfield, Oregon! Also some pens, Lockables that I can use for my meds!, a sticker that reads HAVE YOU DUG WALL DRUG, and a Purple Thang, which I needed since I lost mine from the move! Thank you Julie for a wonderful package!
Attached Thumbnails secret-pal-july-005.jpg   secret-pal-july-006.jpg   secret-pal-july-007.jpg  
Old 07-11-2012, 03:40 PM

See if it were me, I'd take bets with her it's mine... But see where she loves shoes I love purses, The small Bow Tuch size, can get everything i need into one... and love little bags like Mary makes with the zippers, collect those two, Change those as often as I change the purse and the Check book cover...

My SP 's package was delivered today... Hope she likes it...

Trying day today... GodBless
Old 07-11-2012, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
A friend of mine from high school retired and moved to Belize last year - built a house right on beachfront property. They are in love with life now!!! My mom also visited there, but I have yet to go. I'm not an equator / heat type person. Give me Scandanavia, Alaska, Canada, Siberia (well, maybe not THAT drastic) and wilderness any day. I love cool weather, fireplaces, log cabins, and burying myself in cozy quilts.
Well, we do have a bit in common but I much prefer the sand and surf!!! I love islands....and sunshine!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
i was thinking the same thing....
That makes at least 3 of us.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM

I love the denim bag....Hmmmm wonder if I could make one of those
Old 07-11-2012, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
well if it's for me i could use a round trip plane ticket to miami and if you wanted, you could throw in a complimentary night stay at a south beach resort hotel. or you could include a complimentary facial at the red door spa in chicago and i will take a train up for the day. oooh or you could include a $10 gift card to bath & body works. oh and i sooo need a mani-pedi so a gift card for that would be good perhaps at a beautyfirst salon or just a visa gift card i could use anywhere. or you could include a batik charm pack. or i would love to have one of those crazy quilts like lori got. or you could....... do you have enough ideas yet for my package??
Hav, maybe its for you and maybe its not, but rest assure if it is the ticket to Miami, the mani-pedi, and the Red Door Spa card will be in there. That is only if I get to come with you.LOL I bet I could get all of those under the ten buck limit if I use coupons. One could only wish.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 PM

OMG!!!!!! another shoe bag. oh juli....... uhm i uhm really uhm neeeeeeedddddd uhm one of those bags. i really neeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd one. i do i do.

wonderful packages coming in. i luv them all.