Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Swap close May 31st 4pm CST >

June Secret Pal Swap close May 31st 4pm CST

June Secret Pal Swap close May 31st 4pm CST

Old 06-01-2015, 05:16 PM

sorry for the delay in getting names out. I am at the hospital with my sister and have been since yesterday afternoon.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:18 PM

I find myself in need of 2 angels for May if anyone is interested please send me a message.
Both are in the United States.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:10 PM

NO problem on the delay on giving out names... just take care of yourself and sister. HOpe you and your friend had a great time cabining it!! I have a good friend coming june 24th from Georgia and we are going to the oregon coast for a few days to see the ocean!!
Old 06-02-2015, 06:36 AM

Take care of yourself Lori. Hope all goes well with your sister.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:38 AM

Thanks to the very generous people on this swap I have the 2 people for May taken care. Thank you to all who answered. Now on to June giving out names right away. My sister has pneumonia in both lungs and is being taken well care of here at Mercy hospital. Thank you for your concern. Lori

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 06-02-2015 at 06:40 AM.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:17 AM

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I wish your sister a speedy recovery. Please don't stress about getting the names out. Family comes first.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:28 AM

That puppy picture is priceless!!!my compliments to the photographer. The setting is perfect. Don't know how you got him to sit still long enough to pose -- heaven knows I've tried to take pix of all my dogs over the years, but none is nearly that good.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:56 AM

The "need" for Angels again, especially two of them, is sad. I'm so sorry you have to deal with it, Lori. You already have so much going on and so many other people to look after. Please know how much you are appreciated for managing this swap. I know I could never have your patience when having to deal with those who sign up for things and not follow thru. True, life does sometimes get in the way, but no reason to blow off a commitment without explanation. A lot of thought and effort goes into these swaps. I hate it when someone entered in good faith only to be disappointed by not receiving a pkg or acknowledgment. A special thanks goes out to the Angels who step up to fill the gaps. Hopefully there won't be a need this month.

Last edited by Nancy in Louisiana; 06-02-2015 at 07:58 AM.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
The "need" for Angels again, especially two of them, is sad. I'm so sorry you have to deal with it, Lori. You already have so much going on and so many other people to look after. Please know how much you are appreciated for managing this swap. I know I could never have your patience when having to deal with those who sign up for things and not follow thru. True, life does sometimes get in the way, but no reason to blow off a commitment without explanation. A lot of thought and effort goes into these swaps. I hate it when someone entered in good faith only to be disappointed by not receiving a pkg or acknowledgment. A special thanks goes out to the Angels who step up to fill the gaps. Hopefully there won't be a need this month.
I agree 1000% Especially the part about thanking Lori for her gentle shepherding of this swap.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
That puppy picture is priceless!!!my compliments to the photographer. The setting is perfect. Don't know how you got him to sit still long enough to pose -- heaven knows I've tried to take pix of all my dogs over the years, but none is nearly that good.
Thanks Nancy - DH is the photographer. He's semi-professional, so will be delighted when I tell him. If I were to post any I'd taken, people would say, "What's that?", lol!