Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Swap closes May 31 4pm CST >

June Secret Pal Swap closes May 31 4pm CST

June Secret Pal Swap closes May 31 4pm CST

Old 06-04-2014, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
I too just enjoy having a package to open, makes it feel like my birthday. I truly just enjoy sending them out and receiving them
Me too I had such fun putting my sp package together. Can't wait till she gets it :-)
Old 06-04-2014, 05:41 PM

I got a package from a Special Angel today , Sharon - luvstoquilt. She sent a great package for the May swap that I didn't get. There was 13 FQs in the 30's fabrics I'm collecting for a scrappy quilt, 2 new magazines, lots of flavors of tea, cute little note pad and some stress relief coconut body soak. All very nice. Thank you sooo much Sharon !!! You made my day. My I pad is charging I will post a picture as soon as I can.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:05 PM

Mailed my box today so it shouldn't be too long before it reaches it's new home. East of me and has pets, zip adds to 15....could it be you?? Hope you like my choices.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Power Poster

Read several pages as I haven't been on the board for a couple days. Don't see any clues for me. Have had my secret pal before and she has a pet.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:13 AM

Good morning all. I'd love to be in bed today but am at work *sigh*. Here are my clues of my SP:

*Today expect 68 degrees and rain
*You are in CST
*And finally the census in your town as of 2012 is 2,850.

That's all for now and everyone have a great day!
Old 06-05-2014, 07:39 AM

Grammyj, so glad you got the package and liked it. It was my pleasure to put that together for you. I hope June is better for you.

I have my SP package all ready to go except for a little sweet treat that I will pick up on the way to the post office after while. As soon as it is mailed I start watching to see if my SP gets it! I can hardly stand the wait! How I love to send and receive those little packages! It is all so much fun.

Have a great day...I am off now to go mail my package. I will let you know the Conf.# as soon as I get home, Lori.

Happy sewing everyone! Sharon
Old 06-05-2014, 07:52 AM

I received the order I placed for my SP. It is something I know she will put to use. Then I ordered something I think will be a nice perk too. My SP doesn't have a pet.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:48 AM

Hello Secret Pal, you were a tough one for me this month. (Although, I love the things you make.) Clue #1 you are active and post pictures. We are for the most parts total opposites. Although, our favorite colors are the same. Clue #2 you like to work with different type fabrics then I do. So, I did go with your most requested items. I also picked up something for you to work with in a different craft/hobby that you like to do. Clue #3 You have a very nice profile. Lastly, I am going to send you one of my favorite tools in the sewing room. I couldn't live without them. Usually have several on hand. Clue #4 And you didn't strongly express a dislike for this item as you did another. lol Which of course, is another of my most used items. I've had to get a bit creative. I have all the fabrics in the washer now for a cute little item I am hand making. Clue #5 You expressed an enjoyment in this. Hm, now I wonder what it could be.

I will be finishing up soon and will be mailing by the mail date. Be back to provide more clues again soon.
Seems that several have sounded like me. And quite a few others as well.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Yay I'm a first time swapper and I'm very excited,
I love all the hints and clues being posted make it fun.
I got my pals name and already made part of her gift......Her sheet was very Informitive but I'm going to do some QB stalking and try to learn more.......

Judith personally I think homemade is always approprate.
It was me me me! Doing happy dance! You did an awesome job, and yes even the gum and hot tamales. Dh already took a pack of the gum. I was just getting ready to walk out the door when he brought the mail in will post pictures when I get back have to go and buy me some more fabric!!!
Old 06-05-2014, 09:46 AM

Just back from the post office...sent Lori the info. SP your package is expected to arrive on Saturday 6/7. Last clue for you is we don't have the same color choices but it was fun to shop for yours!!!