Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: June Secret Pal Swap Closes May 31st

I am away on vacation will not return until 19 June. Son said I got some mail.... I will be sending my pal her package on Thursday, shopping is good on vacation.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    My package went out today and she should receive it on the 14th. She lives in the state where my husband was born. I put an extra funny surprise in the package. I sure hope she likes it. I also was wondering how many people signed up this month. Does anyone other than Lori know? BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Blog Entries
    BrendaK someone else asked that and never got a answer on it and awhile back I asked and never got a answer.
    I collect Seraphim Angels

I received a perfectly fabulous package of goodies from Faintly Artistic today. An equilateral triangle ruler, kit to grow my own cactus, a novel about Jesus and his times, and tons of FQs. And a challenge to solve. I'll take pics and post them tomorrow. Thank you very much, Julie.

I received my package from Catjo! Thank you I got batik 5inch square 32 of them and purple!!!!! some books,patterns, a stiloto,towel mitt and potholder,handmade dish cloth,pad of note paper,and a key chain to make! A surprise coming in the mail. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    I received my package from Catjo! Thank you I got batik 5inch square 32 of them and purple!!!!! some books,patterns, a stiloto,towel mitt and potholder,handmade dish cloth,pad of note paper,and a key chain to make! A surprise coming in the mail. Thank you so much.
    Your very welcome! I hope the item I ordered will be there soon and in one piece.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

I received my package from my secret pal BrendaK......what wonderful gifts, box was stuffed full!!!!! FQ, dragonfly fabric, pin cousin, socks, tote bag, plastic container, peanut butter m&ms, dog treats!!!, and a bag of "barley". Really got a chuckle out of that!!! Thanks hon. My package for my so will be mail Friday the 16th..
    Life's a dance, you learn as you go

catjo I will let you know as soon as I receive my item in the mail!!

Hi Guys,

Just want to let my secret pal know that I have sent some items directly to you from Amazon and I am mailing a package too. But please remember that it has been sent from the UK and has a good distance to travel.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Went to the post office today, so my SP should receive early next week!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Received my package from jclinganrey: Two magazine. Elephant Buttons, black and white fat quarters, print fat quarters and 6 Thangles Buck a Block patterns with fabric. Thanks Jane
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Sorry I'm late in posting this pic. This is the fabulous package I received from Faintly Artistic. The equilateral triangle ruler was my most wanted. She loaded the package up with fabric, a cactus kit and book. Then challenged me to find the 5 Cs of Arizona. I think I found them all.

Name:  June SP recd.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  182.8 KB

The card is fabric fused onto card stock. Great use of small scraps and you can customize your cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Faintly Artistic View Post
    The card is fabric fused onto card stock. Great use of small scraps and you can customize your cards.
    Great idea!

Thanks to Patrice for resetting my password, been locked out....I have received secret pal package from hav4boys. Thank you for a great package. I received it Sunday when I returned home. Batiks...favorite fabrics. A Variety of buttons for embellishments. Scrapbook stickers, sewing machine needles, chocolate and more stuff. Thank you again.

I received my package from my SP DesertNurse41 and she stuffed the box full of stuff. A round bag to use for sewing stuff when I am traveling, thread, 2 bundles of material, 2 fat eights, scissors, 8 pack of cloths and more. I really liked the freedom win chime and all the snacks. Thank you so much for everything you made me a very happy lady today. This is a pic of all my goodies, again Thank you Cathy.
    Name:  IMG_1439.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  226.4 KB

Blog Entries
    I am sorry I haven't been online for awhile, my sister had a heart attack and my friend's cancer has come back and I am now her care taker. We have 17 people signed up this month. I see several people have asked about the number of people we had this month.

Lori my thoughts are with you. I have received and my pal has received hers.

Hi Guys,

I received a wonderful package from Maxie today (Armylady2012). She sent such lovely items including my my wanted (Misty Fuse) which is terribly hard to find. She has been so generous. I particularly love the turquoise bag!

Name:  June sp.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  528.5 KB

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

I am speechless. I opened my SP package and started to read the note. I stopped at table runner and squealed. Thank you so much. When you posted it was maybe for your SP I was so envious. Fabulous package. Love the tone-on-tones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

I received an awesome package today from Adelia! It was just perfect and made my day!!! Thank you so much!

Lori, sorry to hear this. Do you need a break?

So glad you liked everything. I had a blast filling it for you!!!! Talk soon
    Life's a dance, you learn as you go

I received my package from Jennifer T. There was no card inside, so I'm not sure of screen name. Is a lovely package filled with 1930's, and kids fabrics, a couple of patterns, a sample of gloves in a bottle, (which I really have been wanting to try), my most wanted item of a thread cutter pendant. I have one at home, but I wanted one I could put in my traveling sew in bag, a block she made, and a label. Very nice package!!!! Thanks Jennifer, you couldn't have done a better job with chosing everything.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by catjo View Post
    I received my package from Jennifer T. There was no card inside, so I'm not sure of screen name. Is a lovely package filled with 1930's, and kids fabrics, a couple of patterns, a sample of gloves in a bottle, (which I really have been wanting to try), my most wanted item of a thread cutter pendant. I have one at home, but I wanted one I could put in my traveling sew in bag, a block she made, and a label. Very nice package!!!! Thanks Jennifer, you couldn't have done a better job with chosing everything.
    Oops! Glad you that got the package, but sorry that I forgot to include my screen name (was in a mad rush to get to the post office)! Never bought kids fabric before, that was great fun!!!
    Last edited by jlt37869; 06-21-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast