Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Magnet Swap - Sign Up Closes January 31, 2011 >

Magnet Swap - Sign Up Closes January 31, 2011

Magnet Swap - Sign Up Closes January 31, 2011

Old 03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Banned

I have received my second partners magnets in the mail today. I just love them and will post a picture sometime this weekend. Thank you Ms Shawn
Old 03-04-2011, 11:36 PM

OK....so....according to my records the following magnets are still "at large" LOL ;)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know ASAP the status...

Lynnie and Ms. Shawn - both still waiting for magnets from Diecy

KathyN and ThunderSissydale - Nurse Bonnie was resending ya'lls. Will you please post as soon as you get them? :D

Jaciqltznok - Jennifer is having to send you a new one. Both of hers were sent out and her other partner got hers so we are betting that the USPS "ate" one :( You should be getting it soon :D

So....EVERYONE else should have theirs. If that is NOT correct, PLEASE let me know right away. I really want this one closed before I partner everyone up for the next one.
Thanks everyone!! :D :D
Old 03-09-2011, 05:08 PM

I will let you know as soon as it arrives!
Kathy N

Originally Posted by Qbee
OK....so....according to my records the following magnets are still "at large" LOL ;)

KathyN and ThunderSissydale - Nurse Bonnie was resending ya'lls. Will you please post as soon as you get them? :D

Jaciqltznok - Jennifer is having to send you a new one. Both of hers were sent out and her other partner got hers so we are betting that the USPS "ate" one :( You should be getting it soon :D

So....EVERYONE else should have theirs. If that is NOT correct, PLEASE let me know right away. I really want this one closed before I partner everyone up for the next one.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:39 AM

Can I get an update on the folks I had listed below as not having their magnets from the 1st swap please? If you still do not have your magnets, I will need to send "final requests" out. If we don't get a response from that then I will make sure that some "angels" go to work to get you your magnets :D :D

Old 03-15-2011, 03:33 PM

I'm still waiting for one.

Kathy N.

Can I get an update on the folks I had listed below as not having their magnets from the 1st swap please? If you still do not have your magnets, I will need to send "final requests" out. If we don't get a response from that then I will make sure that some "angels" go to work to get you your magnets :D :D

Old 03-16-2011, 03:30 AM

OK....so....here is the latest as I know it:

Ms. Shawn - Diecy sent both magnets and Lynnie has let me know that she got hers. Ms. Shawn...please let me know if you have gotten yours ASAP :D

KathyN and ThunderSissydale - Nurse Bonnie is resending ya'lls again and is putting a tracking on them. Please post as soon as you get them?

Jaciqltznok - Jennifer was having to send you a new one and it is coming but she has had sick family. Both of hers were sent out and her other partner got hers so we are betting that the USPS "ate" one You should be getting it soon. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks everyone!! Hopefully we will close March's swap out faster and be off to April's swap which should be LOADS of fun since it will be a SPRING theme!!!