Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap >

March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap

March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 04-28-2012, 02:39 PM

Love everything about it. Colors, pattern and the quilting. Nice JOB!!!

Originally Posted by JoAnnGC View Post
My partner Quilt4u received her quilt from me so I think it's safe to post a couple of pictures of it now. I hope she likes it

. [ATTACH=CONFIG]329164[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]329165[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]329166[/ATTACH]
Old 04-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Power Poster

Well "Happy Spring" jumped into my mailbox this afternoon, What a little beauty from uniquedesigner! Will take pics tonight. Her's was sent this morning so should be in OK soon. Thanks UniqueD. It's just lovely!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by JoAnnGC View Post
I took your advice, Krystyna, and have posted all of the quilts I have sent and received since I joined this DQ Swap group in August 2010. Anyone who is interested in seeing them can check in here:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...group-g14.html

And everyone please take a few minutes to post any pics you have so we can all enjoy these little gems in our own little virtual gallery. I am always in awe of the many talents and creativity, not to mention the thoughtfulness, that goes into each and every doll quilt we share with each other. I'm so proud of my doll quilt collection! Thank you, one and all

JoAnn
JoAnn,

I went to the link above, but it won't let me view them. It says I'm not a member of that group.

Tammy
Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Power Poster

As promised here's Happy Spring from uniquedesigner. What a precious quilt! I love it. And lots of goodies. Not sure if DH thought the cow toothpick or the bellybutton cleaner was the funniest! Thanks so much uniqueD! It's taken us 2 months to get our quilts to each other, but we've enjoyed the 2 month chats, too![ATTACH=CONFIG]332112[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]332113[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 006.jpg   009.jpg  
Old 05-01-2012, 04:25 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
JoAnn,

I went to the link above, but it won't let me view them. It says I'm not a member of that group.

Tammy
Tammy, just join the group!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:41 AM

Thank you oksewglad. I enjoy making "Happy Spring" I wanted it to look more 3D then it does.
I am still waiting on the Mail man. I enjoy getting to know all of my DQ partner. And to they in touch. A BIG THANKS YOU to everyone that has and is making and donated Mini Quilt to AAQI. My Daddy died one year ago with Alzheimer's
and other member of my family and close friends. Research is the only thing that is going to help.

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
As promised here's Happy Spring from uniquedesigner. What a precious quilt! I love it. And lots of goodies. Not sure if DH thought the cow toothpick or the bellybutton cleaner was the funniest! Thanks so much uniqueD! It's taken us 2 months to get our quilts to each other, but we've enjoyed the 2 month chats, too![ATTACH=CONFIG]332112[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]332113[/ATTACH]
Old 05-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Power Poster

Here I was thinking it got there today--hurry up Mr Postman!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:20 PM

It came this afternoon!!!!! I love it. 'Spring Basket Time' I Love the GOATS.
Maybe tomorrow I can post pictures I have not done that yet on here. Thanks oksewglad

Originally Posted by uniquedesigner View Post
Thank you oksewglad. I enjoy making "Happy Spring" I wanted it to look more 3D then it does.
I am still waiting on the Mail man. I enjoy getting to know all of my DQ partner. And to they in touch. A BIG THANKS YOU to everyone that has and is making and donated Mini Quilt to AAQI. My Daddy died one year ago with Alzheimer's
and other member of my family and close friends. Research is the only thing that is going to help.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM

This is a email that I have to share. I wrote this to "oksewglad" my March DQ Partner.
"Your package arrived today. Friday.
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
I am still LOL....
The first thing I saw when I put out your stuff in the package.
Was THE HEART SHAPE mug rugs.
You say what is so funny about them?????
Will the other night I was cutter out stuff with my die cutter and I cut out.
Yes, some HEARTs Denim and make you some mug rugs.
I just did not have them make when I send your package. I am planning on sending them later. Probably will sew the your Hearts together some way for a Mini quilt. I do not drink coffee and I love you "Cow Log Cabin" blocks.
I love the potholders but No way going to use them for potholders. Going to sew them together for a long Mini quilt.
Last but not lease. My Doll Quilt. "Spring Basket Time"
The DQ is Country just like me. First thing I notice was the Brown Basket, nice.
Then the "Goats" in the border fabric. Did I tell you that I love goats and had goats all of my child life? It is hard to fine goats anywhere in anything. I love my goats Mini Quilt. I might have to change the name to "Spring Basket with Goats". I also love the 30's fabric. It was worth the wait. Three in One...
A BIG THANK YOU from Oklahoma"
Old 05-04-2012, 05:58 PM

I was finally able to send out Little Roo's quilt out today! She should get it in a few weeks...

On another note, what beautiful doll quilts! I really do love them!