Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers! >

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

Old 02-24-2015, 08:54 AM

sewellie swap is for flowers. Easter is an optional side swap if you want to trade.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
sewellie swap is for flowers. Easter is an optional side swap if you want to trade.
Oh, cool, thanks for clearing that up for me. Now I can get started. Stay warm. Pretty soon we'll be saying, Wow it's hot. Can't wait. I'm a sun lizard, I don't know why I live in Idaho. Luck of the draw, I guess.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:27 PM

Have pulled all my FLOWERs out of my stash to see what I have and what I need, also pulled out my Easter things that I bought the otherday, (my quilt store is more then 2 hrs away so I always go there with a list), now just have to wait for my pal to see what specifics she would like then will cut and send. Cant wait already have my table runner patterns all together to get sewing as soon as I get my Stuff!. lol
Old 02-25-2015, 02:29 AM

I'm in again - for both!
Old 02-25-2015, 08:57 AM

ok ladies our lovely friend from Australia Quilty Jem has joined us. I need a partner for her for this swap. Please advise right away to me if you can swap with her and I will give you information for both of you because of delayed times in mailing. So PM me quick! thanks!

I am excited to see all the lovely flowers and easter prints that come out this month. its like shopping without spending a dime I can afford this! remember ladies to post pictures of what you receive and take one of what you sent in case someone cant take them. this way we get to see the whole selection of prints that are sent. rarely do we see two of the same one which always amazes me. I think wouldn't it be awesome to see them all laid on in one photo? a spring field of beauty. I used to go to Sunset Gardens in Menlo Park, CA when we were little. Mom took us every single year to see the spring flowers and trees. Amazing things. Gorgeous and what a great place to take photos of your kids. Its stunning and its free. right in my price range again! if your ever out in CA check it out. The stuff from magazines is real! oh they do their Christmas photo shoots around Easter too. It used to crack me up they had trees in one corner all set up with garlands and birds and such. they were real trees too. guess one has to get your magazines done really early. wow.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:38 PM

I'm sitting out this month because I'm overcommitted and don't have a lot of flower material. I'll jump back in next month!
Old 02-26-2015, 05:28 AM

darn it PeginCo we are going to miss you! do so hope you come back next month.

I have a prelim list I will post tomorrow. please contact me if I have left you off (sigh I do this occasionally just to keep you on your toes.. um.. sorta .. not really sigh). then I will start sorting out partners and the list for easter side swaps. thanks!
Old 02-26-2015, 07:02 AM

Did you get a swapper for Quilting Gem? I'm game for a little over seas swapping.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:44 AM

Here is a temporary list of people I have signed up. IN theory. I miss people right and left so if your name is not on this list please do me a favor and cut and paste the list and add your name to it so I have it right in front of me! thanks. trying to cut the missing people off this list. I am not posting the side swap as I don't want swappers swapping early and I know you guys sitting on GO! so just know I have you and will put your list up on Sunday and and at that point your free to put your name on the list for people to grab. not before

TEMPORARY LIST OF SWAPPERS FOR SPRING FLOWER FAT QUARTERS:

Jaba
Letsquilt
Jeanne49
Cuppy
Bullock2us
WMUTeach
fiestypixy
jclingenrey
patchesnposies
nancyw
Sheri R
Sewellie
Craftymatt2

if I left you off just remember to cut and paste this list and add your name to the end so I can see them all in one spot! thanks! (you cut, go to quick reply paste then add your name tada!)
Old 02-27-2015, 09:05 AM

So, Linda, how will this work? Do you match us up or do we pick and ask ourselves? I buggered things up last month with one swapper and I DO NOT want to do THAT again!