Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MARCH  Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!! >

MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!!

MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!!

Old 02-28-2014, 07:12 AM

Lauriejo omg.. that is exactly the same thing here! My dh is outside shoveling walkways and well.. better him than me (evil grin). I am dreaming of a spring day but from what I hear (newbie here to Cody) it comes and is gone in a ny second. I think we go from winter to summer in an easy flash. Last summer ended finally as it was so warm here and I thought oh my I sure love this fall weather! then the first snow came on Sept 29th and I thought WAIT A MINUTE where is FALL??? lol I guess one just gets used to the weather. I am getting there but the difference from a CA winter to a WY winter is HUGE. (wimp I admit it). I will be dreaming of the spring a coming with all the gorgeous fabrics you guys will be sending. If you want to see some killer spring flowers go over to the block of the month mystery train. Cooper and Oksewnsew have both done these spring flower blocks that makes me want to run into a store and get some for myself. Gorgeous! so pull out all the wonderful fat quarters you can and join along in making this a truly SPRING FLING type swap. Oh and Easter if you love Easter? this is the place to make you smile and sing happy songs because we have some grand swappers who are more than willing to assist in fattening your fat quarter bundles with bunnies and eggs! just a couple days and I will be giving out names! yahooooo!!!
Old 02-28-2014, 08:09 AM

Ooohhh can't wait! I really need some spring and the negative temps are just not doing it. Although if I were honest this winter is really not that much worse than a lot of the winters here when I was a kid. My arthritic joints just don't handle it as well. So spring fabrics to fondle will be wonderful.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:14 AM

I love the winter don't get me wrong but only from inside the house. Its so pretty and calm like.. lol but I am getting ready to go outside and boy oh boy not excited about this at all! its negative temps this morning and truthfully I think its a bunch of baloney but one must do what one must do and unfortunately dialysis is a must. I will be glad to get back in the house safely and stay here til Tuesday when I must go out again. I will hope to get maybe just a few more sign ups? before the end of the weekend. So come one come all!! to the great! absolutely marvelous! swapperooo of the century. (or the month!) .. Just send me a PM and I will be sure to add you!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:36 AM

I have mailed out all swap partners! please let me know if I have not sent you a name and I will double check my list!

Happy Swapping!!!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:48 AM

I needed to sit the last to swaps out, but I will be signing up for next month.
Until then I guess I will just look at all the pretty FQ and be kicking my self. Let the pictures begin
Old 03-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Power Poster

Got my name today, will mail very soon.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Power Poster

Here is a picture of what I did with my pretty fat quarters from Aprilisslowlylearningtoquilt from Feb. Think this is a darling table topper, thanks again April.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]465605[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 03-04-2014, 12:47 AM

grandma peg! amazingly! how cute is that??

I see there are two people who have not signed up but would like to swap still. Please SEND ME your mailing information please. I can not give out your address if you do not give it to me! I apologize as I know I lost a few along the way but think there is still time to get your address in and send you a name that will make you very happy! please SEND ME YOUR MAIL TO!
Old 03-04-2014, 04:50 AM

bela 2 did you want to swap still??? please send me your mailing information if you did!
Old 03-04-2014, 06:49 AM

Got both of my packages mailed yesterday. They should arrive soon.