Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: March fq swap

lovingramma.. are the doctors helping you at ALL? you have been so sick for so long. I will fill in for help if you need any so PM me. I know waiting sucks. But don't kick yourself til your flop right now and stop signing up for a bit, get better we will ALL be waiting for you to return.. take a break girl. You have to heal to be good to you first. How can you be good to anyone else if you dont fix you first???

I want in. thats all I can say is I want in. Next month I am ready and armed but probably not with the right colors or stuff. so hints would be good or can we kibitz and say .. hey wouldnt it be cool if April was... just wondering. No offense to you Brenda just wondering.. wonder wonder wonder. All I can do since I had to sit this month out. I will come back with a vengence promise!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

This is the lovely batch of fqs I got from sustraley last Wednesday. Sorry it took me so long to get the picture up. Thank you again, sustraley!
    Name:  SAM_2094.small.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  54.5 KB
    Last edited by sew4nin; 03-13-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Please remember to let me know when you have received your package and to send a thank you note to your sender!
    Brenda

Sorry. My bad. I thought just wanted to know if we didn't receive. I will let you know when I get my next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Please remember to let me know when you have received your package and to send a thank you note to your sender!

You are so welcome sew4nin

Finally showing pics of beautiful fabrics from tubsfam and Bluebeach ... each has received a personal thank you, now doing them the honor of posting their fabrics. I'm working on making monthly blocks with these delightful fabrics .....

from tubsfam ... the stars fabric I'm saving for a patriotic quilt, and the intriguing tones on tones are superb!

Name:  Mar 2013 FQ from tubsfam.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  82.6 KB

and from Bluebeach ... one more stars for a patriotic quilt! The white is an exquisite tiny tone on tone that will mix wonderfully with the flowery prints as well as others from my stash very soon.

Name:  Mar 2013 FQ from Bluebeach.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  75.8 KB

**** <<<< >>>> *****

And now to two swappers who are patiently waiting for their fabs .... they will be posted tomorrow! with arrival on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, I promise. Your patience will be rewarded!
    Last edited by MaryMo; 03-13-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

MaryMo - Hope one of the 'patiently waiting' is me!!! I am waiting on one more set of FQ's. This month has been a fun swap! I am always looking at cream/tans/blenders so this was perfect.

Blog Entries
    OMG u are so right elisabrat, going to dof tomorow and she checked her recored i have been sick since dec adn taken a totttttal of now 5 different and each one stronger for sinuses, coughing, nothing for the flu, but the bronchitis and pnemonia, and now thies sinus is jsut awful and like i told her i have never, been this sick in my life, she wants to give me some kind of viy shot to help aid in fighting when i get well, but yes im trying to to do too much, i will sit a couple out for a couple of months most liely and thank u so much, u do suck great work, other than my boom which i am almost ready to start i have 2 things to finish, almost done , and then i got rhondas templates and need to make 2 blocks but the 2 blocks one if fo rher and the ohter she is willing to be a little late, waht i have to get done is my sinternational sun bonnet sues im hand appliquing and oh i love them so, I am doing albania and finland and then we have round 5 and i get to pick out another one, different site , but do love it, thank u again

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    lovingramma.. are the doctors helping you at ALL? you have been so sick for so long. I will fill in for help if you need any so PM me. I know waiting sucks. But don't kick yourself til your flop right now and stop signing up for a bit, get better we will ALL be waiting for you to return.. take a break girl. You have to heal to be good to you first. How can you be good to anyone else if you dont fix you first???

I want in. thats all I can say is I want in. Next month I am ready and armed but probably not with the right colors or stuff. so hints would be good or can we kibitz and say .. hey wouldnt it be cool if April was... just wondering. No offense to you Brenda just wondering.. wonder wonder wonder. All I can do since I had to sit this month out. I will come back with a vengence promise!
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    i recieved very pretty gasts today form linda, no board name , so hake and bake linda , can u pm me your goard name i am saying a huge thank u, love them all very much and really needed them
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Okay, if you are still waiting I am so sorry to say it is probably me. Mine went out yesterday. I had placed the envelopes in the car and then forgotten about them. I so hate being late but know they are on their way. I will post some hints later today.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

I just checked tracking numbers and says, "No detail available."

#1- Heading to MO!

#2- Heading to PA!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

still waiting for one.

I received my 2 packages. One from tumrub on Tues. and my second on from Tracibug today. I will now attemp to post a pic. The ones from Tumrub were all white tone on tone, except the last one it is cream with white line design of kitten, so I slipped a red paper under the fabric so you can maybe see the print better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by starshine; 03-14-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Still waiting on all of mine, perhaps tomorrow.

I've been curiously, quietly following this thread for a few days. And I wondered if there is a theme already picked for April? So maybe I can plan and sign up?
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

I got them!

I was so excited when I opened my mailbox and there they were. . . such beauties. Thanks Grandma Peg, you outdid yourself. I'm also posting my pic of the last block I came up with. Djmat had sent me some lovelies last month and I couldn't decide what to do with them. Well, it was my birthday month so. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Jvan228; 03-15-2013 at 04:39 AM. Reason: spelling
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Here are the lovelies I got from WMUTeach yesterday. I borrowed starshine's trick w/ the colored paper behind the white on white to get it to show up better. Thank you WMUTeach!
    Name:  SAM_2095.small.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  41.9 KB

those are so pretty great trick using the paper

That birthday block is so pretty. Your calendar quilt is coming along beautifully. I been thinking what will she do with the cream fabrics to make her next block? cream bunnies! on white? lol I sure hope you got something with a splash of something on it like .. flowers! or dots! anything so those bunnies come out gorgeous

I am diddo'ing the wonder what next month will be? I missed this one due to lack of cream/white fabrics but sure hope I can play next month. I am ready and willing. this is my favorite swap of all times. fabric. who doesnt love getting FABRIC in the mail? its like a package of little presents and that my friends is a big joy. life needs big joys. this is it.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I received my FQs from kiffie2413. I just love the fat quarters. They will go nicely in a future scrappy quilt I plan on starting later this year. The lovely 5" charms will work nicely with this scrap quilt as well. Thank-you very much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jvan228 View Post
    I was so excited when I opened my mailbox and there they were. . . such beauties. Thanks Grandma Peg, you outdid yourself. I'm also posting my pic of the last block I came up with. Djmat had sent me some lovelies last month and I couldn't decide what to do with them. Well, it was my birthday month so. . .
    If I would have gotten that package in the mail, only the wrapper of the KitKat would have made it into the picture!!!! And if it was a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup I'm not sure it would have made it from the mailbox!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    If I would have gotten that package in the mail, only the wrapper of the KitKat would have made it into the picture!!!! And if it was a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup I'm not sure it would have made it from the mailbox!

We really need a "LIKE" button

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happylab View Post
    I received my FQs from kiffie2413. I just love the fat quarters. They will go nicely in a future scrappy quilt I plan on starting later this year. The lovely 5" charms will work nicely with this scrap quilt as well. Thank-you very much.
    You are very welcome...Jvan228, love the birthday cake block!!
    Kif
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest~Mark Twain

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Got some beautiful FQ's today from queenof2802. Can not get a pic to post and Patrice hasn't come up with the answer for me yet, but I did put a swap album in my signature line so you can see.

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    We really need a "LIKE" button
    I agree! There has been many times when I wanted to click like and then realize there isn't one.

Power Poster
    Glad you liked your fat qtrs Jvan228 and your Feb. block is great.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast