Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time! >

March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time!

March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time!

Old 04-08-2015, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
BettyGee please forgive me for being harsh on you for mailing late. I didn't realize how sick you were and should have. I would love to see you come back. I am a good person and try hard to make everyone feel welcome and again apologize to you for any hard feelings I may have caused.

sigh, you see guys I am so far from perfect its not funny. I work hard to make sure that everyone mails, is happy and well comes back again. but I blow it every so often and this case is a full on my fault should have known better. so if you give me one more chance I will work harder to prove I can be better. honest!
How awful a world it would be if we were all perfect. Not something I want in myself or anyone I know. This was an unfortunate misunderstanding and all is well now. Please feel better and I'll keep a good thought for you.
BettyGee
Old 04-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Power Poster

Jeanne49, great swap package. I love the sweet theme. it is sweet. it's all the ingrediants one would need to make something sweet. excellent job. Excellent goodies too. LOVE the mugrug!
Old 04-08-2015, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by BettyGee View Post
How awful a world it would be if we were all perfect. Not something I want in myself or anyone I know. This was an unfortunate misunderstanding and all is well now. Please feel better and I'll keep a good thought for you.
BettyGee
And this is another reason I think we quilters are all "pretty nice folks"...

That mug rug and pkg of goodies from BettyGee are too sweet!!

Regards,
Kif
Old 04-08-2015, 06:17 PM

I received my last mugrug on Monday.....just now getting a chance to post it here. cuppy did an excellent job with what she made for me. I will post pics of it. The ones I sent out, I know were received but haven't seen their posts. I do have pics of them I can also post if they would like.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Robinlee View Post
I received my last mugrug on Monday.....just now getting a chance to post it here. cuppy did an excellent job with what she made for me. I will post pics of it. The ones I sent out, I know were received but haven't seen their posts. I do have pics of them I can also post if they would like.
Please post photo of the one I received from you. The mug rug you made for me ,is going to the beach this weekend! Thank you.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:47 AM

BettyGee -- super cute mug rug! And the goodies -- all well worth waiting for!
Old 04-09-2015, 05:17 AM

the BEACH? someone is going to the BEACH? wow lucky you. its cold this morning about 30 and I am ready and willing to have a warm day come back right now. it will hit 50 I bet which is lovely sure lovelier than oh say 30 or 40 but I also know come mid June through Sept its 90 every single day which I don't much enjoy either so shut up Linda. enjoy what you have now. too bad we don't get in between weather wouldn't that be grand say 70s and 80s? I could do those! now where do I have to live where its like that? I know. CA. bet there is a place there that has that. I grew up in the Bay Area and we had pretty much that kind of weather when it hit 50 everyone had three layers of clothing on. COLD! lol. we had two weeks a year at over 80 and everyone was horrified. ah the weather differences one place over another has.

I think we are done for this month so come on over to April and chatter some more!
Old 04-09-2015, 07:19 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jeanne49 View Post
Here are pics of the mugrug and goodies that I received from BettyG. As Betty wrote to me, the MR doesn't exactly fit this months theme, but she and I both love it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]516335[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]516336[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]516337[/ATTACH]
Oh my! I would love to have that mug rug in my kitchen. Pretty crazy dazy flowers too.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:03 AM

Default Mug Rug pic's

hI, like I said last night.....I am posting pic's of the mug rugs that I made for my 2 swappers and the pic of the last one I received on Monday. The beach girl went to cuppy and she said she was taking it to the beach this weekend. the other was sent to ljdugas31- the horse and sleigh. Cuppy sent me the Irish (St Pat's fabric) to me with all the goodies. Thanks so much ladies, I had fun.
Attached Thumbnails beach-girl-mugrug.jpg   horse-sleigh.jpg   mug-rug-gifts.jpg  
Old 04-09-2015, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Robinlee View Post
hI, like I said last night.....I am posting pic's of the mug rugs that I made for my 2 swappers and the pic of the last one I received on Monday. The beach girl went to cuppy and she said she was taking it to the beach this weekend. the other was sent to ljdugas31- the horse and sleigh. Cuppy sent me the Irish (St Pat's fabric) to me with all the goodies. Thanks so much ladies, I had fun.

WOW! WOW! WOW!
I love all of them! The adorable design and quilting on that 1st one has me almost speechless (yes, me!!)
The embroidery detail work on the 2nd one, divine!
Last but not least, I'd love to know where to find the pattern for that 3rd one! Those mitered angles are perfectly done. Um, I reckon even if I find the pattern, the angles don't "do themselves", eh?! Lol

Regards,
Kif