Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MAY FQ SWAP : Patriotics! Red! White! Blue FQ's!!! SIGN UP CLOSES MAY 2nd.

I'm not worried at all. I'm happy to keep my pretty R W B's. . Yours will go in the mail tomorrow dear
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    I'm not worried at all. I'm happy to keep my pretty R W B's. . Yours will go in the mail tomorrow dear
    Sounds great! I'm happy to take some of your pretty R W Bs off of your hands.
    Sorry I didn't message you back earlier in the day, I just realized I had a new message...lol
    I have yours ready to go as well, though I won't seal the pkg until I hear back from you if the selections I listed in the pm are ok with you.
    K
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest~Mark Twain

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    1 Package going out in the mail today... I haven't heard from my other partner yet to get her info....Have a great day all...

so far all is good? Trippgal has not received from Nurse Bonnie. I believe this is for April? if you read this please send that package asap. When you sign up you are agreeing to send on time to your partner. Not when it fits. I understand issues but you have to clear them with me not just let it go and one day .. so please.. take the time to mail things, take the time to write to explain why your late sending and if you find you cant send (this happens) please advise so I can find another partner to switch with for you. Its pretty easy if you think about it! so should be seeing fabrics really soon here on the board.. pictures! we love pictures! nothing quiet as pretty as pictures (ok receiving the fabric that is even prettier)..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I just sent you a message, but I sent a pm to Nurse Bonnie the day we got our name, no response, I cant sent to someone without an address....Im a little embarrassed that you did this with out asking me first...I did my part she didn't repond

Recipient Users: nurse bonnie

05-04-2014, 06:25 AM

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smile May Fat Quarters

I'm not exactly sure how we do this now, but it says your my partner for May, I missed last month lol so I am out of the loop.

MY address is
    April Jones
    13241 Taylor St.
    Brooksville, Fl 34613

please let me know what yours is

Have a wonderful day!!

So as you can see I notified her, and I have heard nothing....if you had sent me a pm, I would have glady told you instead of embarrassing me

Mine are going out in the mail today-April and Peg-hope you like them!

Ohh I can't wait , I sent yours yesterday... I love the Holiday fabrics....if anyone has Nurse Bonnie's address I would love to send her package to her.. it's all ready

I am still waiting on a name for my second swapping partner. It is getting awfully close to the mailing deadline. Did I miss something here?

Hi, April. It has been a long time no swap. Maybe next time around!

April I was talking about the MONTH of April not you please forgive me if you misunderstood this part. Nurse bonnie apparently has some work issues and a surgery so I think she will be late. She probably will be late in giving you her information. I will write to her and see if she responds to me but think she might be out for the count this month or very late. Its your call Aprilslowlylearnlytoquilt if you want to wait for her or not. I DID NOT mean to embarrass Aprilslowlylearnlytoquilt so anyone here who thought I was talking about her not the month of April please note this for future memos!
    Linda

Power Poster
    Mailed your package today Bullock2us!

Sent a pm to my partner, but no answer yet. I just checked and she hasn't even been on the board since the 27th so I hope she is okay.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Lauriejo, Carey-Gravelle is a pretty good swapper. I am sure she has her reasons for not being on here but she always follows through as far as I know. Be patient. If you haven't heard from her this month please post it here and also just post here that you willing to swap with someone who is available to swap because there are lots here who would like a second swap partner. I sent everyone one by mistake. Again my error but your all welcome to say hey! anyone want to swap with me? and I am sure you will hear someone holler back YES! so give it a try. I am going to do one swap from here out for all fabrics. Easier to follow for me but after that one swap is complete please post for more as many as you want (some need more for certain projects a variety is a wonderful thing!). Hope that helps everyone. I though this month was pretty well done all things considered. Aprilslowlylearnstoquilt did you swap with Bullock2 for your second partner? check the postings above think the two of you have each other for two partners.
    Linda

No problem Linda, I can wait to hear from her.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Yes-got it. Sent my packages out to both my partners today. P.O. Said projected arrival is Sat. Be on the lookout!

yes I did Linda, and I mailed already to her

Hiya Linda (WMU Teach) it sure has I was thinking about that the other day, you coming down to Florida this year?

I sent you a message Elisabrat please accept my apologies...wasn't my best day.. I completely misunderstood... no excuse..my name confuses things lolol so sorry...

no need to write it here I believe you silly goose! ok we have a couple sends and now not sure if they will send back. those will be blocked come sign ups for June for one month. Please when the end of the month comes and if you have not received your item but sent I will have a list I post and I would like you to post the persons name who is in default. hoping its not mine don't post my name! lol hah! I didn't sign up! phew! safe. I usually send out one to two packages each month as angel packages. this has limit it to maximum one so far and it was my fault. I wonder does everyone prefer this or secret angel partners/ need to know. post it here the vote is up:

SECRET Partners vs Known Partners.
    Linda

No trip to this year. But one never knows about next year. Did you get your second swapping partner? If not, let's swap! Just like last year!!!!

Blog Entries
    Mailed pkg to nancyw today. hope to hear from her soon.
    sewellie

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall upstairs and trip over completely nothing .... I have that skill!!!

My plate may be full, but my cup runneth over with blessings.

still waiting hear from my partner.........................

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    I wonder does everyone prefer this or secret angel partners/ need to know. post it here the vote is up:

SECRET Partners vs Known Partners.
    I'm not in this month. But I kind of like the secret partners. It adds a little more excitement and suspense. My MIL is doing better but my DD was in an auto accident and broke both legs and her collar bone. Helping her now.
    Jodi
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast