May FQ Swap

Old 05-16-2013, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
sistahdebbra-great FQ's but I did not send them to you.

Oops, thanks for correcting me. And Ms. Ssnare, sorry about giving your credit to someone else. I knew it started with an 'S'.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:00 AM

Oh, look at the pieces of summer I got today from our very own Brenda!! And a lovely beaded stiletto too; did you make it Brenda? Now I can give my seam ripper, scissor points and anything else that is close by when I need it a rest!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 05-16-2013, 09:11 AM

wow great fq from Tubsfam thank you so much!!! love the garden one my fav.all the flower ones are great I don't have any like it so thanks so much!!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 12:17 PM

Got these today from #1 Jclinanrey and #2 from Mainewoods Mammie. Can't wait to get started on blocks with these. Unlimited possibilities. Thanks ladies, you made my day.
Attached Thumbnails 10-may-swap13-3-.jpg   10-may-swap13-4-.jpg  
Old 05-16-2013, 06:13 PM

Sniffle...sniffle!!! Still missing one. I've got my other set ready to use!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 03:19 AM

I received wonderful fabrics from sistahebra. Lovely designs of condiments, BBQ words and foods. Also a coordinating solid to go with them. I am thinking of making placemants for summer. I also received a 2 year planner which is very cute. I wish I could post a pic. Stupid computer. Hopefully getting fixed as we speak. Thank you !!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 05:43 AM

I am really enjoying all the fun variations on what summer means in fabric. I obviously don't get out enough, there are always so many fabrics in swaps that I haven't seen. Jvan228 are those fireworks or dandelion puffs in the blue fabric in the first picture?

Here are my lovely FQs from Aprilsslowlylearninglytoquilt. She has definitely learned to shop! I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but the butterfly fabric on the end is sparkly. Thanks again April!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413980[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_2935.jpg  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:48 AM

Well my second batch was received by my partner quilting day-by-day but no pics to show you what she got I am however thrilled they arrived safely.

I am waiting with you Yosamitesa for my second package too.. we can both do the happy dance when they arrive.. I could dance I could dance all night! (this is a special kitty dance only the two of us know how to do so be sure to watch for it its simply amazing!)..

I didn't know there were so many watermelon prints out there! I want them too!! lol ok I want most of these.. like the flag one just posted. I need that one also and well there was a daisy one on pink I NEED and then...
Old 05-17-2013, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Well my second batch was received by my partner quilting day-by-day but no pics to show you what she got I am however thrilled they arrived safely.

I am waiting with you Yosamitesa for my second package too.. we can both do the happy dance when they arrive.. I could dance I could dance all night! (this is a special kitty dance only the two of us know how to do so be sure to watch for it its simply amazing!)..

I didn't know there were so many watermelon prints out there! I want them too!! lol ok I want most of these.. like the flag one just posted. I need that one also and well there was a daisy one on pink I NEED and then...
I'm dancing with you and the kitties!!! Jvan228, I LOVE the sailboat and lobster one!!! That one is AMAZING!!! Yea!!! Well, tomorrow I go back to my grandparents to help clear some more stuff out of my granddaddy's. It is amazing the history we keep finding!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 08:45 AM

Brenda. I'll send a picture when I get it done. I'm enhancing it with beads etc. What fun is this?

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
oh sewellie I just love the dress form fabric! too cute!!