Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap - Closes April 30 at midnight >

May Secret Pal Swap - Closes April 30 at midnight

May Secret Pal Swap - Closes April 30 at midnight

Old 05-18-2024, 04:37 AM

I sent my package off yesterday afternoon. It's not winging its way up the east coast...

Happy sewing all!
Old 05-19-2024, 08:24 PM
Power Poster

Michelle, Deborah found the perfect items for you. She is really good at that. Please post what you make with your chemistry fabric. Enjoy!
Old 05-19-2024, 08:28 PM
Power Poster

My package went traveling East. Since I live on the west coast it has a long ways to go. How is everyone's spring coming along? Are you able to quilt more or less in the spring? Since we are on the west coast all the way down south we try to do off season camping. For now we are home so I am working on quilting quilts and prepping smaller quilts for doing applique or simple piecing when we are on the road.
Old 05-20-2024, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Michelle, Deborah found the perfect items for you. She is really good at that. Please post what you make with your chemistry fabric. Enjoy!
Anna,
She did indeed! And I will post a picture of what I make.
Old 05-21-2024, 11:33 AM

Default Thank you michelle-quilts!

Received a lovely package from Michelle! A table runner kit, a bundle of bright rainbow fabrics, patriotic fabrics, a book I will take on my next trip, a set of threads, Kona cotton "snow" colored fabric, which is really perfect, and the cutest darn zippered case made with doggie fabrics. Love, love, love it all!

Thanks again,

Deborah aka Gaijin

P.S. What shocked me when I received her box was the fact that Michelle's handwriting is almost identical to mine. When I found her package on our doorstep, even my husband thought I had addressed it!
Attached Thumbnails img_1500.jpg  
Old 05-21-2024, 12:35 PM
Power Poster

What fun package Deborah. I really like your little quilt kit and humbug bag. Years ago I made humbug bags for all my children, 12 at that time, and my friends. Most of my now adult children still use the bag as do my friends. You might find you really like it as it opens a different way. Have a wonderful day.
Old 05-22-2024, 09:14 AM

Those little humbug bags are fun to make! In fact, when I am in the mood to sew but not quite in the mood to work on a quilt, I enjoy making bags or baskets of various types. And when I make them, I usually assembly line make them and then keep them around for such occasions when I need a little gift...
Old 05-22-2024, 03:30 PM
Power Poster

Default My secret pal package arrived. picture

I got a fun surprise package in the mail today from Caroline. It contained yummy wool charm squares, darker fabrics, Aurifil thread, a small board block board, her favorite style seam ripper, 2 balls of pearl cotton, clips and a lavender sachet. A sweet note telling me about her life currently with it. Thank you Caroline for sending me all these gifts. That is very kind and generous of you.
Attached Thumbnails 20240522_153223-large-.jpg  
Old 05-23-2024, 07:42 AM

Hi Anna,

So pleased the package arrived safe and that you like the items I picked out for you. Hopefully the browns will feature in your son’s quilt!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 05-28-2024, 11:17 AM

Default Thank you Annaquilts

I received a lovely package from Annaquilts today. She sent my most wanted item (Pellon) and my looking for fabric charm pack, along with some other lovely goodies.

Anna, thank you for my lovely swap!

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails may-2024-received-annaquilts.jpg