Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm >

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

Old 05-26-2012, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Bench girls ~ my strawberries are ripening. Want them dipped in chocolate or plain?
Krystyna with chocolate without with whip cream without anyway you wanna give them bring them on.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:43 AM

JUST ENJOY THE GOODIES! gLAD TI BE PART OF IT AND THANK YOU bRENDA FOR ORGANIZING IT.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:47 AM

Happy Sunday!

I am new to the blog and need help getting started & signing up for the June Swap. I probably should spend more time searching---However, tell me if this is a block exchange and anything else I should know to be an asset to the group, please.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by cdroter View Post
Happy Sunday!

I am new to the blog and need help getting started & signing up for the June Swap. I probably should spend more time searching---However, tell me if this is a block exchange and anything else I should know to be an asset to the group, please.
read page 1 to find out what this swap is about. browse the pages and see what type things people send in their packages. if you still wanna play go to this swap thread, sign up and enjoy the fun.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...n-t189781.html
Old 05-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Swap Hosts

Happy Sunday!

Hi and welcome to one of the most wonderful, fun-filled swaps. This one is not a block exchange. We get SECRET partners assigned to us and a list of their likes and dislikes and then we put together a package of goodies -- quilting related and otherwise ... and in between we leave silly hints so we can try to guess who our partner is. You can read how it works and sign up here http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...n-t189781.html
Old 05-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Power Poster

That's nice you two left the link for the june sign up for the newbie.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Hi and welcome to one of the most wonderful, fun-filled swaps. This one is not a block exchange. We get SECRET partners assigned to us and a list of their likes and dislikes and then we put together a package of goodies -- quilting related and otherwise ... and in between we leave silly hints so we can try to guess who our partner is. You can read how it works and sign up here http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...n-t189781.html
"Silly Hints??????" Who leaves silly hints hmmmmm????? Surely you jest, you jester you.....
Old 05-27-2012, 04:53 PM

Happy Sunday!

Welcome....cdroter.....you are already an asset to the group, just by joining the fun....with a great bunch of fun umm funny :0) Super neat people!
Old 05-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
That's nice you two left the link for the june sign up for the newbie.
SOMETIMES, just sometimes, one must try to be helpful. The rest of the time, one must be as confusing as possible.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:49 PM

Krystyna, early happy birthday. Brenda and the postal service did well delivering your presents already so you can have a weekend long celebration.

I am so jealous I won't be playing in June..but mom is visiting me the first week of June and then I'll be on vacation mid June, so no time to play..but hoping to be back in July.