Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm >

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 PM

Somebody sittin' on the bench in the April Swap has a package winging it's way towards her! HER first clue....she's nearly 2400 miles East of where I live and she's getting her package tomorrow. Her her zip adds to 14 ~
Old 04-25-2012, 02:06 PM

Welcome Pinkwater, Sibi and my twin Onalee, and I hope I haven't forgotten anyone! It's so much fun being a SP.

Now however, Krystyna you'll have to say which Onalee you are giving a hard time because there are two of us in the swap !!!!

Oh you silly goose's/goos-i's/geese/you gaggles you.....Especially Krystyna and Cupid.... who mistakenly think that Hav is sending the pot holders to you/them....oh contraire if you turn around quickly five times ~ squint your eyes real squinty-like ~ stare at the 'puter screen for 25 minutes ~ cover your left eye with your right hand ~ you will see CLEARLY that the postage stamps spell out O-N-A-L-E-E.... so there,,, it's obvious they are mine!

Last edited by onaemtnest; 04-25-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Sibi View Post
This is my first secret pal swap :-) I'm looking forward to having some fun!
Welcome Pinkwater and Sibi! You'll have lots of fun here. If you get Krystyna she LOVES glitter, monkeys and shoes! lol!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Welcome Pinkwater and Sibi! You'll have lots of fun here. If you get Krystyna she LOVES glitter, monkeys and shoes! lol!
Are we all sending Krsystyna glitter covered monkey shoes again???? I guess you can never have to many.Welcome to the new ones. Mary
Old 04-25-2012, 07:59 PM

I am signed up again for this month.
I would like to thank the person who stepped up to be an angel for me in April. My daughter ended up in the hospital with Toxic Shock Syndrome. She nearly died. It was really terrifying for us. Then when we got her home my husband and I came down with the flu. My husband is still sick. Lori was very understanding and didn't ban me from future swaps. Thanks to everyone who prayed for my daughter. A special shout-out to hobbykatt1955. You were my secret pal. I am sorry I couldn't send you a package, but I thought of you alot.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:21 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to the swap and making new friends
Old 04-25-2012, 08:26 PM

Newbies be sure to follow along on this thread to see and join in all the fun as we give clues and hints as to where their packge is going. We have alot of fun on here. Just make sure you have read the rules and understand about sending the required private messges so you can join the next month!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:31 PM

Welcome newbies!
Old 04-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
Newbies be sure to follow along on this thread to see and join in all the fun as we give clues and hints as to where their packge is going. We have alot of fun on here. Just make sure you have read the rules and understand about sending the required private messges so you can join the next month!
Fun? What fun? There's no fun when poor baby monkeys have glitter in their eyes and they're crying because they have no shoes or potholders. No fun at all.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:39 AM

Krystyna, let it go! Those potholders belong to Brenda!!!! Then again I wouldn't mind having them myself The baby monkeys will NOT have glitter in their eyes and if they're crying i'm sure you can whip up a hankie, also if they haveno shoes or potholders then clearly you haven't been taking good care of them lol!